Day 1: Ajmer and Pushkar. On Arrival at Ajmer (built in 7th century A.D by Raja Ajai Pal Chouhan) you await welcome by our representative. There after you are transferred to the hotel. In the afternoon we visit start the half-day sight seeing of Ajmer. In sight seeing we will cover the Dargah (it is the splendid tomb of Khwaja Moinnuddin Chishti, more popularly known as the Khwaja Sahib). We end our day by visiting some of the walled city bazaars, etc. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Ajmer and Pushkar. In the morning we leave for excursion to Pushkar (12 km from Ajmer). Pushkar is the abode of Lord Brahma, lying to its west with a temple and a picturesque lake. We also visit the Pushkar Lake, which is a sacred lake for the Hindu’s and Man Mahal. Back to Ajmer by evening. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Ajmer and Pushkar. Day at leisure, free for personal activities.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Accommodation based on twin sharing basis for double room
- Room rent, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All transportation expenses, sight seeings, taxes, parking, by above mentioned cars
- Train fare from New Delhi-Ajmer-New Delhi is included in chair car air conditioned
- Guide charges.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, phone calls, alcoholic beverages, etc
- Air fares unless specifically specified
- Camera fees and entrance fees to the monuments.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2000
Client Request Served: 184
India is a country known for its warm hospitality as part of its culture. We are proud to be a part of this hospitality industry and are serving specially Rajasthan in it since 1934. We are pioneers in tourism Industry of Northern India. We are having network on all-India basis, duly approved by the Ministry of...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend