Cruise highlights may include:
- The Palais des Papes (ancient Pope’s Palace) in Avignon
- Arles — once the home of Van Gogh
- Les Baux de Provence — a beautiful Provence hillside village
- The ancient Roman aqueduct—the Pont du Gard
- Wine - tasting with wines from Chateauneuf du Pape, Lirac
- A visit to an open-air market in St Gilles, Aigues Mortes or Grau du Roi.
Canal du Midi Cruise: the Canal, built in the 17th century, flows through a region steeped in history. We'll travel at a leisurely pace, with plenty of opportunities to explore the surrounding areas, visit local sites, take a walk or bicycle the towpaths. Meeting point in Montpellier.
- Abbey of St. Gilles
- Fortified town of Aigues Mortes
- The Maguelone cathedral.
- Available for private charter on a full boat for 2 or 4 guests
- Esperance sleeps 4 guests in 2 luxurious staterooms
- Each cabin has a full size en-suite bathroom
- By Special Arrangement an additional stateroom can be made available allowing a complement of six guests
- Guests have a great opportunity to explore this beautiful region of France on they own pace
- All the itineraries can be customized to your interests and desires
- Two weeks cruises can be customized as well for those who would love to explore Provence and Camargue and Canal Du Midi.
Also see tour packages in:
Europe France Local Culture Barging