- Starts daily with Barnstaple as the base. By train, Barnstaple is 4 hours from London Paddington
- Cycling mileage: 2 days of cycling, up to 20 and 50 miles (32 - 80 km) per day
- Skill level: novice
- Terrain: more or less flat
- Traffic free: 97%.
Day 1: Arrive in Barnstaple.
Day 2: Barnstaple to a North Devon Hamlet and back up to 50 miles (80 km).
Day 3: Barnstaple to Saunton Sands and back up to 20 miles (32 km). Depart.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
The price is for two people sharing a room: £325 (per person). Children £215
- Breakfast every day during the tour and 2 dinners
- Comfortable and impeccably serviced bikes
- The services of our friendly hosts to coordinate your travel and brief you on your route
- Emergency support provided by your host
- Luggage transfers between hotels
- A tour brochure
- Safeguarding of your payment.
- Travel to and from the tour start and finish points
- Cycling helmets
- Entrances to attractions
- Boat trips
- Alcoholic beverages
- Mini bars
- Meals pre and post the tour.
All prices are subject to change depending on accommodation availability.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2007
Client Request Served: 207
We are a family run business now in our 27th year. We offer a unique selection of gentle and NOT so gentle cycling and walking holidays in England and Scotland,UK. We are also known for the very high quality of hotels we use on our tours. We feature the Cotswolds and Oxford, The New Forest, The River Thames from its...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend