- Start/finish: Starts daily with Barnstaple as the base. By train, Barnstaple is 4 hours from London Paddington
- Bed & Breakfast: Small boutique hotel in Barnstaple
- Cycling mileage: 2 days of cycling. up to 20 and 50 miles (32 - 80 km) per day
- Skill level: novice
- Terrain: more or less flat
- Traffic free: 97%.
Day 1: Arrive Barnstaple.
Day 2: Barnstaple to a North Devon Hamlet and back up to 50 miles (80 km).
Day 3: Barnstaple to Saunton Sands and back up to 20 miles (32 km).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Adults £265 Children £175
- Breakfast every day during the tour
- Comfortable and impeccably serviced bikes
- The services of our friendly hosts to coordinate your travel and brief you on your route
- Emergency support provided by your host
- Luggage transfers between hotels
- A tour brochure
- Safeguarding of your payment.
- Travel to and from the tour start and finish points
- Cycling helmets
- Entrances to attractions
- Boat trips
- Alcoholic beverages
- Mini bars
- Meals pre and post the tour.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2007
Client Request Served: 237
Authentic travels by bike and on foot in the UK, France, Italy, Holland, Austria, Greece, Spain and the Baltics. Gentle and not so gentle tours available from one day upwards - self led or guided. Hand picked accommodation and a very personal service. Classic tours have carefully chosen attractive inns, individual...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend