Day 1: (HB) Amman Airport – Wadi Rum (Overnight).
Welcome to Jordan! Upon arrival at any time, you will be met and assisted by our representatives there in Amman airport. After that we will be transferred to Wadi Rum for dinner and to stay overnight.
Days 2 – 10: At least (FB) Wadi Rum.
After breakfast at the camp we will each day go on a six- to seven-hour horse-riding tour into the Jordan Desert and amongst the sand dunes of the great valley of Rum, enjoying the colourful sand dunes. We are going to find out how interesting to ride a horse in Wadi Rum. Meanwhile, we will have a Five-Star Open Buffet Lunch. We then will back to the camp for dinner and to stay overnight.
Day 11: (FB) Wadi Rum - Petra (Overnight)).
After breakfast in Wadi Rum early in the morning, we will head to Petra to act a half-day visit to the site reaching the highest place, the sacrifice. After that we will have dinner in a hotel in which we will stay overnight in Wadi Musa, the very nearest city to Petra.
Day 12: (HB) Petra – Dead Sea – Mt. Nebo – Madaba – Amman Airport
After breakfast, we will travel on the Kings' Highway to Amman Airport through the Dead Sea, Mt. Nebo and Madaba in which we will visit the Mosaic Christian Church in Madaba. After that we will continue our way to Amman Airport for departure.
- This itinerary is not fixed; we can increase or decrease the horse riding tour days upon the clients' request. That's after the decision from you over the tour days and the numbers of the groups.
- We can provide you with Horse-Riding tour days from one day up to more than 20 days.
- Accommodations during horse-riding tour are in removable, Arabian Bedouin, tents with full board meal basis.
- Accommodation in Petra in this itinerary will be in a five-star hotel. We can make in a three- or four-star one upon you requests.
- We make this trip to one guest up to more than 200.
- There will be a doctor for groups more than 21 pax.
- There will also be a drinkable water tank for groups more than 21 pax.
- Our professional leaders will help and assist your groups.
- They will be with the group escorting them all the time.
Also see tour packages in:
Middle East Jordan Outdoor: Land Rambler Horse Riding Archeology/History
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 19120
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "19120" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.