Day 1: Postojna (Epic ***). New Aparthotel Epicenter lies close to the Postojna, approximately two kilometers from natural treasure Postojna Cave. The surroundings of the Hotel with nice apartments are an excellent choice for people who prefer both privacy and vacation excitement, as well as sociability and fun. As our guest you will enjoy our spacious and modern apartments and rooms. The Hotel comprehends of 23 apartments and 17 double rooms with the total of 84 basic and 20 additional beds. Recommended trip: Postojna Cave/Predjama Castle: 20-26€ per person. Dinner in medieval restaurant Erasmus and bowling.
Days 2-3: Piran (Hotel Tartini ***). Hotel Tartini is perfect for anyone who visits Piran. This charming Hotel Tartini can be found in the center of the picturesque Mediterranean town of Piran on the Slovene Coast. This great location offers you everything within your reach. Feel the atmosphere of the town or take a walk to the beach, which is only 200 meters from the hotel.
- While driving to the seaside to the medieval town Piran you can stop by at Lipica stud farm
- Stop in Hrastovlje, the best preserved Slovenian roman church with well preserved frescos
- Piran sightseeing
- Wine tasting in Koper
- Secovlje saltpons and cactus garden.
Days 4-5: Ljubljana (Ambient Hotel ***). Wake up in an environment that paints the image of the Slovenia with carefully selected details. Stroll alongside vivid rivers and hike through colourful Slovenian regions, gaze with a curious look of a child and gather impressions of Slovenia. Each room is named and decorated after a Slovenian natural or cultural landmark, and the hallways bear the names of Slovenian rivers. Only the best materials are used in the hotel to ensure your stay as comfortable as possible. Ambient hotel is located in green area of Domzale, only 10 km from Ljubljana city center, next to a small river and surrounded by a beautiful park. There is free parking for cars and coaches in front of the hotel. As a family-run hotel, the entire family is involved in the textile industry for many years. In 2008 they opened Ambient hotel, where all their knowledge is gathered at one place.
- Ljubljana sightseeing with electronic guide via mobile phone or with personal guide or by bikes or just on foot on your own
- Ljubljana castle: 5€/person
- Drinking coffee by Ljubljanica River in one of famous bars
- Take a boat ride on Ljubljanica River: 8€/person (without guide, 10€ with)
- Must: wine tasting in Ljubljana: 24-49€/person
- Panoramic flight by hot-air balloon: 90€/person (70€/person, 4 persons or more).
Days 6-7: Bled (Hotel Savica ***). The new three-star hotel is not only the first Slovenian family-friendly hotel, but also satisfies the needs of all those guests seeking high-quality affordable accommodation in Bled. Families with children are especially catered for at the Savica Hotel, where they are able to stay in interconnected family rooms. In addition, there are two children’s play rooms, adapted to children of different ages. Special entertainment programs, toys and all those things that make the youngest happy are also available.
- Boat ride by pletna (12€/person) to famous Bled Island (3€/person) and visit of Bled castle (7€/person) on the cliff
- Vintgar gorge, summer sledding
- Evening schnapps tasting, Shearing sheep in the Alps, half-day trip to Pokljuka plateau with pristine Alpine life, home-made food, pastures, fresh Alpine air and incredible view points
- Bohinj Lake trip with Mt. Vogel (12€/person, 8€/children), kayaking (27€/person) or canoing
- Adrenalin trips: canoing, rafting in Soca Valley.
Adrenalin trips to Soca Valley:
- Tandem paragliding (Mangart, Kanin, Stol): 120€/person
- Bungee jumping (Solkan bridge, 50 m): 48€/person
- Hydrospeed: 49€/person
- Kayak: 49€/person
- Canoing (Sušec trip): 46€/person
- Rafting: 38€/person
- Extreme day, raft and bungee: 77€/person
- Crazy day, raft and canoing: 77€/person
- Adrenalin day, canoing and bungee: 82€/person
- Equipment, kayak/hydro package up to 4 hours: 20€/person.
Day 8: Return home.
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Slovenia Local Culture Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 19304
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "19304" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.