Day 1: Portoroz/Port of Roses (Residence Casa Del Sal ***). Casa del Sal is a charming, little family-run homestead situated by the Gulf of Piran, only 4 km from Piran and 2 km from the Croatian border. For those who love nature and the sea, we offer comfortable accommodation with an ample breakfast. We treat our guests to traditional Istrian and Mediterranean dishes, all made from organic home-grown fruit and vegetables, all washed down with a glass of homemade wine. The stunning view that can be enjoyed from the house opens out on the Salt-pans Landscape Park, where salt is still produced in the traditional way. Tradition, a touch of romantic charm and a rustic spirit contributed to the inclusion of Casa del Sal in the renowned consortium Europe of Traditions.
- While driving to the seaside to the medieval town Piran you can stop at Lipica stud farm or Postojna Caves and Predjama Castle or UNESCO Skocjan Caves with cave canyon
- Panoramic flight by plane: above the Alps or above coastline with possibility of lending by Secovlje saltpons in the vicinity of Casa del Sal
- Stop in Hrastovlje, the best preserved Slovenian roman church with well preserved frescoes
- Piran sightseeing, Secovlje saltpons and cactus garden
- Koper and Izola sightseeing
- Wine tasting in Santomas and dinner with special slow seafood menus.
Days 3-4: Ljubljana (Hotel Union ****). Grand Hotel Union is a four star hotel and is considered to be one of Ljubljana's finest. It is located in a quiet and very central part of Ljubljana. It combines two parts: the Executive part and the Business part, altogether providing 327 rooms.
- Ljubljana sightseeing with electronic guide via mobile phone or with personal guide or by bikes or just on foot on your own
- Ljubljana castle
- Drinking coffee by Ljubljanica River in one of famous bars
- Take a boat ride on Ljubljanica River
- Must: wine tasting in Ljubljana organized
- Panoramic flight by hot-air baloon.
Days 5-6: Kranjska Gora (Hotel Miklic ****). Hotel Mikli is a four star hotel located in Kranjska Gora amidst the mighty mountains at the foothills of Vitranc and next to a ski slope. It was built in 1993 and it's a family run establishment, well-known for its warm hospitality and modern furnished rooms.
- Plenty opportunity for hiking and biking
- Inns and restaurants with some delicious food
- Horse riding
- Summer sledding
- Ratece-Planica: trip to the world most famous place with longest ski jumps ever
- Over pass Vrsic: adrenalin activities from rafting, kayaking, canoing
- Over pass Vrsic: fishing.
Day 7: Bled (Hotel Toplice *****). One of the most prestigious hotels in Slovenia, the Grand Hotel Toplice, boasts itself with rich history. After the discovery of the thermal springs in 1818, the first hotel built in this place was Luisenband in 1854. After WW1, it was renamed Toplice and this name retained until today. The hotel is nestled on the shore of the picturesque Lake Bled. The completely renovated Grand Hotel Toplice offers spectacular views of the island, the medieval cliff-top castle and the Julian Alps. With its traditional and pleasant ambiance it will delight guests with its unique style and refined comfort. All rooms, including the 33 luxurious Suites, are elegantly decorated in the style of the 1930s, with many overlooking the island of Bled.
- Boat ride by pletna to famous Bled island and visit of Bled castle on the cliff
- Panoramic flight by hot-air balloon or plane
- Evening schnapps tasting, shearing sheep in the Alps, half-day trip to Pokljuka plateau with pristine Alpine life, home-made food, pastures, fresh Alpine air and incredible view points
- Bohinj Lake trip with Mt. Vogel, kayaking or canoeing
- Adrenaline trips organized by us: canoeing, rafting in Soca Valley.
Adrenalin trips to Soca Valley:
- Tandem paragliding (Mangart, Kanin, Stol): 120 €/person
- Bungee jumping (Solkan bridge, 50 m): 48 €/person
- Hydrospeed: 49 €/person
- Kayak: 49 €/person
- Canoing (Sušec trip): 46 €/person
- Rafting: 38 €/person
- Extreme day, raft and bungee: 77 €/person
- Crazy day, raft and canoeing: 77 €/person
- Adrenalin day, canoeing and bungee: 82 €/person
- Equipment, kayak/hydro package up to 4 hours: 20 €/person.
Day 8: Return home.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Slovenia Local Culture Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend