Morning departure to Vipava Valley, well-known Slovenian valley where plenty of various fruits and agrumes are produced. But first stop in medieval village, incredible place where first wine tasting is taking place. Drive amidst vineyards to local wine cellar, where the landlord will serve his home-made wine and home-made specialties - dried ham "prsut" and cheese with home-made bread. If there is a season for cherries, there will be opportunity to pick up cherries directly from the trees. Highlights:
- Sightseeing of Karst village Stanjel
- Natural tunnels
- Panoramic sightseeing of Vipava
- Tasting of wine in 2 wine cellars
- Tasting of local specialties.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Tasting of 8 wines in 2 wine cellars:
* wine tasting in Stanjel Castle
* domestic wine cellar in Vipava
- Lunch with local specialties
- English-speaking guide, VAT.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2009
Client Request Served: 11
From starting point of operating the travel agency M19304 Slovenia has become more and more specialized in smaller group tours, wine and gourmet tours, unique tours, pristine and exclusive accommodation and customized vacations for individuals aiming to experience high quality services in real Slovenian environment...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Food & Wine
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend