Ethiopia is an old country beyond all imaginations and truly a land of contrasts and extremes, a land of remote and wild places. Many people visit Ethiopia - or hope to do so one day - because of the remarkable manner in which ancient historical traditions have been preserved.
Day 1: Fly to Bahir Dar. Boat trip on Lake Tana, overnight at the Tana Hotel.
Day 2: Blue Nile Falls, visit city tours, overnight at the Tana Hotel.
Day 3: Fly back to Addis.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Room with double occupancy
- All Entrance fees
- All Meal
- English speaker professional Guide in every destination
- Transfer in/out service in every destination
- Boat on Lake Tana
- All government tax.
- International and Domestic air ticket & embarkation fee
- Hotel and Meal that is not written in the itinerary
- Any payable alcohol drinks
- Permits to take picture or video
- Tips and any other personal interest, which is not specified in the itinerary.
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in: