Day 1: Arrival to Cairo airport. Our representative will Welcome and assist you through passport control Formalities, luggage identification & portage. Transfer by a private A/C car to your hotel and Overnight in your hotel in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo. Wake up call and Breakfast. Then tour starts to visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinus. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren. Then onwards to Sakkara to see the first pyramid ever built - the step pyramid of Zosser. Lunch in a restaurant beside the Pyramids (on your own cost). Then free time. Over night at hotel. Includes: (B).
Day 3: Cairo - Luxor. Breakfast. Our city Tour starts with the Egyptian Museum where most of the fabulous treasure of the pharaohs are kept, then drive to the Citadel, which was the home for most of those who ruled Egypt for nearly 700 years. Later, we can explore many attractions of the Old Coptic, such as the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue (The Jewish Temple). Transfer to the Cairo station to catch the Sitting train to Luxor. Includes: (B).
Day 4: Arrive Luxor, meet and transfer to hotel. Then start the tour to Visit The West Bank – the Valley of the Kings, Valley of The Queens and The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahari, Free day in the city. Includes: (B).
Day 5: Luxor - Dahab. Breakfast then drive to Karnak and Luxor temples dedicated to Amoun-Ra the king of Gods Transfer to the bus station to catch the overnight bus to Dahab. Includes: (B).
Day 6: ALuxor - Dahab. Arrive Dahab. Meet and transfer to the hotel for free day. Overnight in Dahab. Includes: (B).
Day 7: Dahab - Nuweiba - Jordan. Breakfast then transfer to Nuweiba in the afternoon we catch the ferry boat to Aqaba. Arrive Aqaba Port, our representative will meet you to help with the visa formalities and then you will be transferred to your Camp in Wadi Rum, dinner with party Overnight in Rum. Includes: (B).
Day 8: Wadi Rum - Petra. Breakfast and then start the tour, in the jeep tour for 2 Hours in a moonscape terrain of ancient riverbeds, towering cliffs and smooth, pastel colored sands. Then continue to Petra, arrive the hotel. Overnight. Includes: (B).
Day 9: Petra. Enjoy this wonderful ancient Nabataen city, which indeed is unique on this world. We ride a short way on horsebacks and continue by feet through the 1,5km long famous "Siq" until our eye first catches the imposing treasury "El Khazna". Petra reaches over a total area of 40qkm - look at all those hundreds of old rose-red buildings, facades, baths, temples and unforgettable drawings. After this wonderful walk, you will be driven back to your hotel in Petra, overnight. Includes: (B).
Day 10: Petra - Aqaba - Nuweiba - Cairo. Breakfast followed by a transfer to Aqaba to cross back to Nuweiba and catch the bus to Cairo. Arrive Cairo, meet and transfer to hotel for check-in and overnight. Includes: (B).
Day 11: Cairo. Free day in the city. Overnight at hotel. Includes: (B).
Day 12: Farewell to Egypt as our tour ends today after breakfast. Transfer to Cairo International Airport. Includes: (B).
- All transfers and Pick up services
- All tours as mention in itinerary
- All meals as mention in the tours
- Price include all taxes
- Egyptologist English speaking guide in all sight seen
- Accommodations as mention in the itinerary with meals
- Round-trip ferry boat tickets Nuweiba/Aqaba/Nuweiba.
- Tipping (approximately $75 per person for the whole tour)
- Drinks or any extra meal
- Personal expenses (Laundry, Sauna, telephones, etc.)
- Any meals not mentioned in the program
- Any Optional tours
- International airfare
- Entrance fees for all sight seen are not included (Around $80)
- Visa entry to Egypt and Jordan
- departure taxes in Jordan
- Horse ride in Petra.
- During Ramadan, the sight seen closed at 3:00 PM, we may be change the tour start to be one hour earlier.
- Extra night before the tour start or after the tour end is available (ask for the quotation).
- Upgrade to sleeper train cost 120 $ per person in double cabin.
- Accommodations is Desert are based on camp and tents (not Luxury accommodations available) in clean camp and tents with necessary facilities in like hot water, private toilet A/C indoor.
- Accommodations in cities in 3 stars hotels based on bed and breakfast.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Egypt Jordan Local Culture Cultural Journey Sightseeing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend