Day 1: Arrival to Cairo airport. Our representative will Welcome and assist you through passport control Formalities, luggage identification & portage. Transfer by a private A/C car to your hotel and Overnight in your hotel in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo
Wake up call and breakfast. Then tour starts to Visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinus. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren. Then onwards to Sakkara to see the first pyramid ever built - the step pyramid of Zosser. Lunch in a restaurant beside the Pyramids (on your own cost). Then free time. Over night at hotel. Includes: (B).
Day 3: Cairo - Aswan
Breakfast. Our city Tour starts with the Egyptian Museum where most of the fabulous treasure of the pharaohs are kept, then drive to the Citadel, which was the home for most of those who ruled Egypt for nearly 700 years. Later, we can explore many attractions of the Old Coptic, such as the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue (The Jewish Temple). Transfer to the Cairo station to catch the Sitting train to Aswan. Includes: (B).
Day 4: Aswan. Welcome to Aswan. Meeting & assistance by our local representatives. Transfer to your hotel and check in. Visit the High Dam, the Granite Quarries & The Temple of Philae. Overnight at hotel in Aswan. Includes: (B).
Day 5: Abu Simbel - Nile Cruise. Breakfast. Optional trips : Abu Simbel by plane or by road. Felucca on the Nile around Kitchener’s and Elephantine islands. Afternoon, check-in Nile Cruise. Lunch on the cruise. Sailing towards Kom ombo. Visit Kom Ombo Temple. Dinner and over night. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 6: Nile Cruise. Breakfast then visit Edfu Temple. Lunch and sailing to Luxor. Dinner, over night on board. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 7: Luxor - Nile Cruise. Breakfast. Visit The West Bank – the Valley of the Kings, Valley of The Queens and The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahari, Free day in the city. Dinner and overnight. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 8: Luxor - Dahab. Breakfast then drive to Karnak & Luxor temples dedicated to Amoun-Ra the king of Gods Transfer to the bus station to catch the overnight bus to Dahab. Includes: (B).
Day 9: Luxor - Dahab. Arrive Dahab. Meet and transfer to the hotel for free day. Overnight in Dahab. Includes: (B).
Day 10: Dahab - Nuweiba - Jordan. Breakfast then transfer to Nuweiba in the afternoon we catch the ferry boat to Aqaba. Arrive Aqaba Port, our representative will meet you to help with the visa formalities and then you will be transferred to your Camp in Wadi Rum, dinner with party Overnight in Rum. Includes: (B).
Day 11: Wadi Rum - Petra. Breakfast and then start the tour, in the jeep tour for 2 Hours in a moonscape terrain of ancient riverbeds, towering cliffs and smooth, pastel colored sands. Then continue to Petra, arrive the hotel. overnight. Includes: (B).
Day 12: Petra
Enjoy this wonderful ancient Nabataen city, which indeed is unique on this world. We ride a short way on horsebacks and continue by feet through the 1,5 km long famous "Siq" until our eye first catches the imposing treasury "El Khazna". Petra reaches over a total area of 40 sq km - look at all those hundreds of old rose-red buildings, facades, baths, temples and unforgettable drawings. After this wonderful walk, you will be driven back to your hotel in Petra, overnight. Includes: (B).
Day 13: Petra - Aqaba - Nuweiba - Cairo. Breakfast followed by a transfer to Aqaba to cross back to Nuweiba and catch the bus to Cairo, Arrive Cairo, meet and transfer to hotel for check-in and overnight. Includes: (B).
Day 14: Cairo. Free day in the city. Overnight at hotel. Includes: (B).
Day 15: Departure. Farewell to Egypt as our tour ends today after breakfast. Transfer to Cairo International Airport. Includes: (B).
- All transfers and Pick up services
- All tours as mention in itinerary
- All meals as mention in the tours
- Price include all taxes
- Egyptologist English speaking guide in all sight seen
- Accommodations as mention in the itinerary with meals
- Round-trip ferry boat tickets Nuweiba/Aqaba/Nuweiba.
- Tipping (approximately 75 $ per person for the whole tour)
- Drinks or any extra meal
- Personal expenses (Laundry, Sauna, telephones...etc.)
- Any meals not mentioned in the program
- Any Optional tours
- International airfare
- Entrance fees for all sight seen are not included (Around 80 $)
- Visa entry to Egypt and Jordan
- departure taxes in Jordan
- Horse ride in Petra.
- During Ramadan, the sight seen closed at 3:00 PM, we may be change the tour start to be one hour earlier.
- Extra night before the tour start or after the tour end is available (ask for the quotation).
- Upgrade to sleeper train cost 120 $ per person in double cabin.
- Accommodations is Desert are based on camp and tents ( not Luxury accommodations available) in clean camp and tents with necessary facilities in like hot water, private toilet A/C indoor.
- Accommodations in cities in 3 stars hotels based on bed and breakfast.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Egypt Jordan Local Culture Cultural Journey Boating and Sailing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend