Day 1: Alexandria Pyramids, Museum, Nile View Lunch. Meet at Alexandria Port our representative then Start Driving to Cairo, (3 hours driving) arrive Cairo and start your tour to Pyramids of Giza, one of the ancient world wonders, and the only one survived. Then you will visit the Sphinx the oldest and the biggest Sphinx in Egypt. After we finish the Pyramids, you will have lunch at the Pyramids area.
It is time to see our famous statues in our National museum, where you can see the treasure of our Child King TUT and the other Statues for our Famous Pharaohs. In the afternoon you will visit Khan El Khalili Mraket, the oldest Market in Cairo. Evening drive back to Alexandria. Overnight in your Ship. Includes: (L).
Day 2: Alexandria. Morning at 07:00 start your tour to Catacomb one of the oldest tombs in Alexandria was discovered in 19:00, Pompey Pillar. Alexandria Library the biggest Library in the Middle East. Montazah Palace, outer view of Qaitbay Fort and Morsi Abul Abbass mosque. Includes: (L).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 195 USD per person, based on 2 persons
- 130 USD per person, based on 8 persons
- We have special rates for groups more than 10, and we provide 1 person free of Charge if you have more than 15 persons.
- All transportation in an air-conditioned Van
- Transfers from Alexandria port to Pyramids, Museum and Khalili market then drive back to your Ship
- Transfers from your Ship to City of Alexandria then back to Your Ship
- Entrance Fees for Pyramids, Museum, Catacomb, Pompey Pillar, and Alexandria Library.
- Entry Visa
- Extra Drinks
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Extra meals
- Optional Tours
- Entry to the Pyramids, from inside.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: May 2009
Client Request Served: 64
M19403 is one of the leading Travel Agents in Egypt offering a whole range of travel services for Incentive, Convention and Commercial as well as vacation travelers. We are trained to provide the most efficient and personalized services in the industry of tourism since 1998. It will be our great pleasure if M19403...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend