Day 1: Arrival at the Cairo International airport, meet our representative at the passport area. Meet, assist and transfer to Hotel. Check in. Optional: Sound and light show at the pyramids area 35 USD.
Day 2: Pyramids - Museum - Bazaar - Train Over night. Morning wake up at 07:30. Have your breakfast at 08:00. At 09:00 check out and Start a tour to Pyramids of Giza, one of the ancient world wonders, and the only one survived. Then you will visit the sphinx the oldest and the biggest Sphinx in Egypt. After we finish the Pyramids, you will have lunch at the Pyramids area.
It is the time to see our famous statues in our Egyptian museum, where you can see the treasure of our Child King Tut. And the other Statues for our Famous Pharaohs. Afternoon visit Khan El Khalili Mraket, the oldest Market in Cairo. Evening Transfer to the train station, first class (Sitting) train to Luxor. (9 hours riding). Includes: (B), (L).
Day 3: West Bank Luxor. Arrive Luxor, meet our Representative at Luxor station, then transfer to your hotel, and check in. Morning Visit West Bank. Valley Of The Kings where they discovered the Pharaohs Mummies and where they found the treasure of King TUT, we Recommend tombs of Tuthmosis 3rd, Ramses 3rd and Ramses 9th, El Deer El Bahari this Unique Design the only temple has 3 Floors. Includes: (L).
Day 4: East Bank Luxor. Noon check out and start your tour to the East Bank Karnak Temples the largest temple in Egyptand the place where you can see history of 2500 years. Luxor Temple one of the most beautiful temples in Egypt. Evening transfer to the train station, first class (sitting) train to Cairo (9 hours riding). Includes: (B).
Day 5: Morning arrive Cairo and then transfer to Cairo airport, to catch your flight back home.
- 2 persons: 440 USD p/p in double
- 8 persons: 340 USD p/p in double
- Special Rates for Groups more than 10 persons
- For more than 15 persons, we provide 1 person free of Charge
- We Provide a discount Card, gives you 25 USD Discount for your next time or for your friends.
- Entrance Fees: Pyramids - Museum, Luxor Temple, Karnak Temple, Valley of the Kings and El Dier El Bahary
- Transportation mentioned per itinerary
- Accommodation: one Night at Four Stars Hotel in Cairo including breakfast, One Night at five stars hotel in Luxor including breakfast
- English Speaking Tour Guide will be with you in all Sight Seeing.
- Entry Visa
- Extra Drinks
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Extra meals
- Optional Tours
- Entry to the Pyramids, from inside
- New Year Supplement 75 USD
- Christmas Supplement 50 USD
- Easter Supplement 40 USD.
- We have lower prices in the summer time from May till September
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Egypt History Whiz Archeology/History Sightseeing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend