Day 1: Arrival at the Cairo International airport, meet our representative at the passport area. Meet, assist and transfer to Hotel. Check in. Optional: Sound and light show at the pyramids area 35 USD.
Day 2: Pyramids - Museum - Khalili Market. Breakfast, at 09:00 the tour starts. Pyramids of Giza, one of the ancient world wonders, and the only one survived. Then you will visit the sphinx the oldest and the biggest Sphinx in Egypt. After we finish the Pyramids, you will have lunch at the Pyramids area. It is the time to see our famous statues in our National museum, where you can see the treasure of our Child King Tut and the other Statues for our Famous Pharaohs. Afternoon visit Khan El Khalili Mraket, the oldest Market in Cairo. Includes: (B), (L).
Days 3: Sharm. Morning transfer to Bus station, bus transfer to Sharm. (6 hours driving) Arrive Sharm and then transfer to your hotel arrive and check in your hotel. Optional: Day tour to Ras Mohamed Diving Center. Over night tour to St. Catherine and Mount Sinai. Includes: (B), (D).
Days 4 and 5: Sharm. Free Days. Optional: Day tour to Ras Mohamed Diving Center. Over night tour to St. Catherine and Mount Sinai. Includes: (B), (D).
Day 6: Morning check out and transfer to Sharm bus station, bus transfer to Cairo. Afternoon arrive Cairo and transfer to your hotel and check in. Optional: Nile Cruise Dinner with Belly Dancer 35 USD. Includes: (B).
Day 7: Transfer to Cairo airport to catch your flight back home. Includes: (B).
- 2 persons: 645 USD p/p in double
- 8 persons: 550 USD p/p in double
- Special Rates for Groups more than 10 persons
- For more than 15 persons, we provide 1 person free of Charge
- We Provide a discount Card, gives you 25 USD Discount for your next time or for your friends.
- Entrance Fees: Pyramids - Museum
- Transportation per itinerary
- Accommodation: Three Nights at Four Stars Hotel in Cairo, Three Nights at Four stars hotel in Dahab
- Meals per itinerary
- English Speaking Tour Guide will be with you in all sightseeing.
- Entry Visa
- Extra Drinks
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Extra meals
- Optional Tours
- Entry to the Pyramids, from inside
- New Year Supplement 75 USD
- Christmas Supplement 50 USD
- Easter Supplement 40 USD.
- We have lower prices in the summer time from May till September
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Egypt History Whiz Archeology/History Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 19403
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "19403" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.