Day 1: Europe-Djerba. Flight to Djerba. Sleep in hotel in Djerba.
Day 2: Djerba–Yefren. Go to Yefren. Visit old medina. Sleep in hotel in Yefren.
Day 3: Yefren–Qasr Al Hajj-Kabao-Gharyan. We can visit the troglodyte house and old kasr in Jabel Nafusa, visit Kabao, Qasr Al Hajj. Sleep in Gharyan in hotel.
Day 4: Gharyan–Leptis Nagna. Go to Leptis Magna. Visit the archaeological site that is the best of Africa. Sleep in Tripoli.
Day 5: Leptis Magna–Tripoli. Visit Tripoli museum, suq and old medina. Then some shopping in the new town. Dinner in old medina. Sleep in hotel in Tripoli.
Day 6: Tripoli–Sabrata-Djerba. From Tripoli to Sabrata. Visit archaeological site of Sabrata. In the evening we arrive to Djerba, sleep in hotel.
Day 7: Djerba. On the beach.
Day 8: Djerba-Europe. Flight to Europe.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 4–7 people: 600 $ per person
- 8 people: 550 $ per person.
- Hotel in Libya and in Tunisia
- Guide that speak English or another language (as you like)
- Guide and police in Libya
- Local guide in archaeological sites and entry fees.
- Flight return to/from Djerba
- Touristic Visa for Libya (50 Euro/person)
- Entry fess in museum and archaeological sites
- All that is not mentioned in the "Price Includes" section.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2009
Client Request Served: 13
I'm Mahmoud Akka, a Tuareg guide, from the Libyan desert. I know all the Libyan desert as well as it is my native region.
As we were born in the great desert, we know it, and we are prepared to take care of any and all detail concerning travel in the Sahara. And we present our domain to the tourists with...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend