This is a 17-day tour exploring the friendship highway from Nepal to Lhasa by motor bike, then returning back to Nepal. You can get a particularly spectacular view of the Himalayan peaks Mt.Shishpangma, Mt.Cho Oyu, Mt.Everest and Mt.Lhotse from Thangla Pass and old Tingri with the freedom of travelling by motor bike. Riding by motorbike on the highest place in the world is an exhilarating experience.
Day 1: TKM to Zhangmu.
Day 2: Nyalam to Tingri 150 km.
Day 3: Tingri to Rongbuk Monastery 160 km.
Day 4: Explore.
Day 5: Rongbuk Monastery to Lhatse.
Day 6: Lhatse to Shigatse 150 km.
Day 7: Shigatse to Gytanste 90 km.
Day 8: Gyantse to Nagartse 97 km.
Day 9: Nagartse to Lhasa 163 km.
Day 10-12: Sightseeing.
Day 13: Lhasa to Yanbacheng (Biggest source of hot spring in Tibet) 84 km.
Day 14: Yanbacheng to Shigatse 260 km.
Day 15: Shigatse to Lhatse 150 km.
Day 16: Lhatse to Tingri 150 km.
Day 17: Tingri to Kodari 180 km.
- Destination: Lhasa, Gyantse, Shigatse, Rongbuk, Mount Everest, Zhangmu.
- Maximum Altitude: 5225 m.
- Best Season: April, May, June, Aug, Sept, Oct.
- Photo Sport: Yamdok Tso lake, Thangla Pass, Rongbuk Monastery.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Sightseeing tour as per above programs
- Land Transfer by Toyota Landcruiser
- Supporter Truck
- Tibet travel permit
- Tibetan English speaking guide during the tour
- Twin sharing accommodation as per tour program
- Camping gears, two men tent/dining tent/kitchen tent/toilet tent & all kitchen gears
- Full board meal during the camping section
- Yak and Yak men,cook, helpers
- Staff insurance
- Monasteries entrance fees and Grassland fee/Pax and Vehicles, Kailash Kora fee
- Driver Licence
- Temporary Plate Numember for motor bike.
- Cold drinks alcoholic beverages
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu and Tibet (besides camping section)
- Nepal visa
- Nepal re-entry visa
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guide, porters, driver and yak men.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2008
Client Request Served: 17
M18859 is an adventure tour company operated by a group of experienced Tibetan people who are from different parts of Tibet. It was established in 1993 in Lhasa, the capital city Tibet. We are one of the best specialists in Tibet providing deluxe, standard and budget custom designed tours all around the Tibetan...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend