This is the longest horse riding on the world & from Qinghai Kokonar lake to through Keke Xili which is around 2000km,enroute you will pass the most popular Tibet remote area which named Keke Xili nature preserve area and reach Nagqu where you can visit the nomads and wild animals on the Tibet high platue then our driver will receive you from Nagqu and drive to Lhasa.
Day 1: Fly to Xining. Arrive to Xining and drive to Hotel.
Day 2: Drive to kubum Monastery. Visit the Kubum Monastery and excursion around and drive back to Xining Overnight Hotel.
Day 3: Drive to koko Nar Lake. Hiking and Acclimatization.
Day 4: Manage the horses from the locals.
Day 5: Start riding.
Day 6-25: Horse trek.
Day 26: Horse trek to Nagou. Meet the local driver and guide from Lhasa Stay Overnight Hotel.
Day 27: Drive to Lhasa via Nametos Lake.
Day 28-29: Sightseeing.
Day 30: Transfer to airport.
- Duration: 30 days
- Destination: China, Xining, Koko Nar Lake, Keke Xili (Remote area), Damxong, Lhasa
- Maximum Altitude: 5550 m
- Best Season: April, May, June, Aug, Sept, Oct
- Photo Spot: Xining, Nagqu, Lhasa.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Sightseeing tour as per above programs
- Land Transfer by Toyota Landcruiser
- Tibet travel permit
- Tibetan English speaking guide during the tour
- Twin sharing accommodation as per tour program
- Camping gears, two men tent/dining tent/kitchen tent/toilet tent & all kitchen gears
- Full board meal during the camping section
- Yak and Yak men or Horse and Horse men
- Staff insurance
- Monasteries entrance fees
- Cold drinks alcoholic beverages
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu and Tibet (besides camping section)
- Nepal visa
- Nepal re-entry visa
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guide, porters, driver and yak men or horse men.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2008
Client Request Served: 16
M18859 is an adventure tour company operated by a group of experienced Tibetan people who are from different parts of Tibet. It was established in 1993 in Lhasa, the capital city Tibet. We are one of the best specialists in Tibet providing deluxe, standard and budget custom designed tours all around the Tibetan...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend