- Duration: 9 days
- Destination: Zhangmu, Nyalam, Saga, Kailash, Lake Manasarovar
- Maximum Altitude: 5225 m
- Best Season: Aprill, May, June, Aug, Sept, Oct
- Photo Spot: Thangla Pass, Kailash.
Day 1: Drive to Zhangmu - Nyalam. Drive to Zhangmu and then continue to Nyalam 38 km.
Day 2: Drive to Saga. Drive to Saga.
Day 3: Drive to Paryang. Drive to Paryang.
Day 4: Drive to Mansarovar Lake. Drive to Manasarovar Lake via Himalaya peaks between Tibet and Nepal border.
Day 5: Drive to base Camp of Mount Kailash. Drive to Darcheng and back to Manasarovar Lake.
Day 6: Drive to Paryang.
Day 7: Drive to Saga.
Day 8: Drive to Nyalam.
Day 9: Drive to Zhangmu.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Sightseeing tour as per above programs
- Land Transfer by Toyota Landcruiser
- Supporter Truck
- Tibet travel permit
- Tibetan English speaking guide during the tour
- Staff insurance
- Monasteries entrance fees and EBC/Pax and Car
- Driver Licence
- Temparary Plate Numember for Vehicle.
- Cold drinks alcoholic beverages
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu and Tibet (besides camping section)
- Nepal visa
- Nepal re-entry visa
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guide, porters, driver and yak men.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2008
M18859 is an adventure tour company operated by a group of experienced Tibetan people who are from different parts of Tibet. It was established in 1993 in Lhasa, the capital city Tibet. We are one of the best specialists in Tibet providing deluxe, standard and budget custom designed tours all around the Tibetan...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend