Contrast is the word that best defines this Catalan wine region, the peninsula's oldest wine making region in which Empuries is traditionally thought to be the gateway through which the Greeks introduced vines. The sea and the mountains; harmony and ruggedness. Clients will be collected around 9:00 at the hotel or accommodation in Barcelona to travel to the Empordà wine region (2 hours from Barcelona).
Day will consist on visiting a traditional Catalan wine cellar enjoying a guided visit and a private wine tasting followed by a gourmet menu at Empordà Restaurant in Figueras. This restaurant is renowned for its cooking and exceptional service. Traditional cooking that has been brought up to date to satisfy modern tastes, with influences from Catalan, French, Mediterranean and Empordan cuisine.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Private transportation during the whole journey
- English speaking guide or English speaker driver
- Guided visit at the wine cellar including wine tasting
- Gourmet Lunch including wine.
- Tips or personal expenses
- Any concept not included in the previous itinerary.
- 210€ per person (minimum 6 people)
- 255€ per person (4 people)
- 370€ per person (2 people).
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2008
Client Request Served: 62
At M17929 we organize wine tours and experiences in Spain and France. From wine tours of several days, weekend or one-day trips with wine-tasting in wine cellars, to cookery workshops and many other types of experiences related to wine and gastronomy. Most our wine tours are personalized and for small...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?