Day 1: Nairobi-Lake Nakuru
8:30- Depart Nairobi for Lake Nakuru Park, picnic lunch en route followed by an afternoon game drive in this park described as the world’s birds spectacle. You will see thousands of flamingos & other birds. Animals like waterbuck, buffalo’s, lion and the rhinos are commonly seen here. Dinner and overnight at Lion Hill Lodge or similar.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru-Masai Mara
Depart after breakfast and proceed on to Masai Mara. Picnic lunch en route. On arrival in Masai Mara, proceed on for an afternoon game drive in search the black manned lion, elephants, leopard, cheetah, buffalo and other plains game. Dinner and overnight at Mara Keekorok Lodge or similar.
Day 3: Masai Mara
Full day game drives exploring wildlife with picnic lunch, Dinner and overnight at Mara Keekorok Lodge or similar.
Day 4: Masai Mara
Another full day in Masai Mara exploring wildlife, Dinner and overnight at Mara Keekorok Lodge or similar.
Day 5: Masai Mara-Nairobi
Early morning game drive after breakfast return to the lodge and prepare to depart back to Nairobi enjoying a picnic lunch en route arriving by 4 p.m.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari in the above mentioned 4 & 5 star hotels
- Private guide
- Private safari vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport
- Park fees
- Crater fees
- Airport Arrival/Departure Meet and Greets at the airport
- On safari
* Vehicles equipped with ice chest with mineral water
* Wildlife guidebook
* Karibuni welcome packet with useful information for all guests
- Government taxes
- VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals.
- Kenya Visa: $25per person on arrival single entry fee
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival single entry fee
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 485 Per person etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2009
Client Request Served: 90
We offer private tours in Tanzania and Kenya that you are not likely to find anywhere else. We also arrange for Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Kenya treks. We have specialized in tailor made itineraries with private guide and 4 x 4 safari land cruisers. Contact us for detailed information about our tours and...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Nature & Wildlife
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend