- 7 days sailing onboard the Brazilian tall ship Tocorime
- Land excursions to Mamangua, Paraty, Ilha Grande, and Lopes Mendes
Day 1: Paraty. Arrive in Paraty at any time.
Day 2: Mamanguá Ecological Reserve. Depart early for Mamanguá Ecological Reserve. Relax on deck or partake in your choice of activities, including hiking in the nearby rainforest or snorkeling and kayaking in the clear blue sea. After lunch enjoy a waterfall expedition before beginning the moonlit festivities on the beach.
Day 3: Ilha Grande. Arrive at picturesque Ilha Grande after a four hour morning sail. Explore the town of Sitio Forte, neatly nestled in the rolling mountains of the island and home to what is surely one of the quietest beaches in Brazil. In the evening phosphorescent sea plankton provide a fantastic fluorescent show.
Day 4: Lagoa Azul, Saco do Céu. Visit Lagoa Azul and Saco do Céu. Hike in the pristine rainforest, go swimming or just relax the day away in one of the world's most stunning settings.
Day 5: Enseada das Palmas. After breakfast set sail for Enseada das Palmas on Ilha Grande, where a program of swimming, snorkeling and small hikes allows you to see every nook and cranny of this area. Relax with a beach party and barbeque in the evening. Departure for Rio de Janeiro at midnight.
Day 6: Arrive in Rio. Spend the morning sailing along one of the world's most famous coastlines. Arrive at Rio de Janeiro around noon. Enjoy dinner onboard the Tocorimé and then hit the town to experience what many consider to be the world's best nightlife.
Day 7: Depart Rio. Enjoy a final breakfast onboard the Tocorimé and say our goodbyes before disembarking around noon.
- Group Size: Max 16 passengers
- Group Leader: Captain/guide, First Mate, Engineer, deck hands, cook
- Accommodation: single and double berths (possibility of multi-share) (6 nts)
- Transport: 120 ft Brazilian Tall Ship Tocorime and inflatable shore boat
- Meals Included: All meals while on board.
- Budget: Allow USD 100 for extras not included, (i.e. alcoholic beverages).
Plus a Local Payment of USD $250.00 per person.
Also see tour packages in:
South America Brazil Outdoor: Water Drifter Boating and Sailing