Day 1: Flight to Principe via São Tomé *), **) Lodging: Bom Bom Island Resort.
Day 2 - 6 : Full day fishing. Lodging: Bom Bom Island Resort.
Day 7: Morning flight to São Tomé. Afternoon excursion possibilities. Lodging: Omali Lodge Luxury Hotel.
Day 8: Transfer to the airport, flight to Libreville, connection international flight to South Africa.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Flights during the program, all passenger taxes
- Overnights in Libreville in hotel Tropicana including breakfast
- Meet and greet at Sao Tome and Príncipe Airport; transfer to and from Bom Bom Island Resort
- Full board accommodation at Bom Bom Island Resort
- Half board accommodation at Omali Lodge Luxury Hotel
- Administration fee.
Note: M11675 standard books hotel Tropicana for fisherman. It is a very basic hotel, but situated on the beach. When preference for hotel Le Meridien, a surplus will be calculated.
- Boat rental per day
- International flights and taxes
- All drinks
- Transfers in Libreville
- Meet and greet at Libreville International Airport
- Personal insurance and expenditures
- All excursions
- Visa costs for São Tomé/ Príncipe
- Departure tax on São Tomé & Príncipe (17 Euro per person).
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2003
Client Request Served: 70
M11675 is tour operator as well as ground operator that runs its own accommodations in West Central Africa. The base concept of our company is "Tourism pays for Conservation", which is aiming at developing low-impact tourism and conservation in Gabon, São Tomé & Príncipe and the Congo Basin.
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Sao Tome and Principe
Outdoor: Water Drifter
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend