Day 1: Arrival in Libreville, Gabon. Lodging: Hotel Le Méridien, Libreville.
Day 2: Evengué Island & Fernan-Vaz Gorilla Sanctuary. Lodging: Evengué Lodge.
Day 3: Boat trip on Mpivié River to Loango Lodge. Lodging: Loango Lodge.
Day 4 - 6: Tassi / Akaka, depending on the season:
- Tassi region is open all year round, however, during the rainy season, elephants and buffaloes roam freely on the beach. Lodging: Tassi Savannah Camp.
- Akaka region is open all year round, however, during the rainy season, the staff will determine if it is possible to go on either a day trip or an overnight trip, depending on the weather conditions and number of tsee tsee flies, mosquitoes and other insects. Lodging: Akaka Bush Camp.
Day 7: Pte. Ste. Cathérine Beach. Lodging: Pte. Ste. Cathérine Beach Camp.
Day 8: Return to Loango Lodge. Lodging: Loango Lodge. Safaris possibilities in Loango National Park:
- Game drives in a 4x4 jeep
- Walking safaris into the forest
- Cultural walks
- Whale watching, best period to visit: mid July to mid September
- Presentation / Dinner with the Wildlife Conservation Society researchers.
Day 9: Flight to São Tomé. Lodging: Omali Lodge Luxury Hotel.
Day 10-15: Full day on São Tomé, excursions* or relaxation time. Lodging: Omali Lodge Luxury Hotel.
- São Tomé City Tour
- Visit to Bom Sucesso Botanical Garden
- Day Trip by Car - Wild South São Tomé
- Day Trip by Car – East Coast São Tomé
- Day Trip by Car - Country Side São Tomé
- Hiking in Ôbo National Park
- Hiking along the Tunnels of the Rio Contador
- Sea Turtle Night Patrol
- Bird-watching Expeditions.
Day 16: Excursions possibilities, flight back in the afternoon.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Gabon Sao Tome and Principe Nature & Wildlife Wildlife Viewing National Parks