We take the West trail towards Ghorepani, a trading village situated at an elevation of 2750 m., where there is a tremendous vantage point (Poon hill - 3194 m.) to view both the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Himal. The views at sunrise from Poon hill are simply stunning. From Ghorepani, the trail leads East to the hamlet of Tadapani and on towards Chhomrong, from where we commence our journey into the Annapurna Sanctuary and onwards to Annapurna Base Camp. The journey to base camp follows the valley in between the huge ramparts of Himchuli & Machhapuchhre, eventually emerging into an awesome Amphitheater, where a labyrinth of mountains and Annapurna I tower almost vertically above us.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1345meters). Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Pre-trip Meeting and Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Drive to Pokhara (865meters) 6hour. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Trek to Tikhedhunga (1440meters) 5hour. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Trek to Ghorepani (2800meters) 6hour. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Trek to Tadhapani(2650meters) 5hour. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7: Trek to Chomrong(2117meters) 6 hour. Overnight at hotel.
Day 8: Trek to Himalaya(2800meters) 6 hour. Overnight at hotel.
Day 9: Trek to Annapurna base camp(4130meters) 6hour. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10: Trek back to Bamboo(2400meters) 5 hour. Overnight at hotel.
Day 11: Trek to Jhinu Danda or Hot spring (1780 meters) 6hour. Overnight at hotel.
Day 12: Trek to Nayapul and Drive back to Pokhara one hour. Overnight at hotel.
Day 13: Sightseeing around Pokhara. Overnight at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 14: Drive back to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 15: Leisure day in Kathmandu Overnight at hotel.
Day 16: Transfer to international airport for your final flight departure.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in four/five star hotel in Kathmandu breakfast included (3 nights)
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private car/ van/ bus
- Stander meal Lunch, Dinner, and Breakfast
- Tea house accommodation during the trek
- A government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek, required number of porters, their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and a general first aid kit
- Annapurna conservation area permit, and all necessary permits
- Surface Transfer from Kathmandu
- We provide Down Jacket, duffel/kit bag and sleeping bag (which needs to be returned after the trek)
- All our government taxes
- Tourist service charge, vat. Official expense - US$60 per person per night for Single room and US$ 35 per person per night for double(twin sharing) room if you need extra accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu
- Your travel insurance (compulsory)
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 30 per person) you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu for 60 days from date of issue
- You will require 2 passport size photos
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
- Personal trekking Equipments
- Tips for trekking staff and driver
- Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Nepal Outdoor: Land Rambler Hiking & Trekking