Day 1: Depart Llamahuasi early morning and arrive at Chimborazo National Park. Climb to the refuge and have lunch. Review of equipment and safety instructions. Dinner then early to bed (6:30pm).
Day 2: Midnight wake up call and snack. Begin climb and summit at daybreak. Descend to the refuge for breakfast. Return to Llamahuasi in the afternoon.
- Lunch/dinner/breakfast at the refuge
- Professional guide
- Transportation to/from Chimborazo to Llamahuasi
- Lodging at the Professional guide refuge
- Park Entrance Fee
- Equipment (crampons, ice axe, plastic boots, harness)($45)
- Lodging at Llamahuasi. ($10)
Also see tour packages in:
South America Ecuador Outdoor: Mountain Ranger Ice Climbing