Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge and delight in 360 grades views of this stunning city's skyline. Venture in to the Outback and experience beautiful Australian scenery and wonderful wildlife in Sydney's magical Blue Mountains. Travel deep in to the world's oldest living rainforest, The Daintree, and encounter this lush, tropical and completely primordial environment that surrounds you with weird and wonderful vegetation and magnificent wildlife. Travel to the outer reaches of the Great Barrier Reef and learn about this incredible undersea ecosystem that ranks as one of the 7 Wonders of the Natural World. This trip is quite simply extraordinary!
- 5 nights at Sydney's centrally located, beautifully appointed Grace Hotel
- 4WD Eco tour in to the Blue Mountains wilderness region from Sydney including encounters with amazing wildlife, spectacular scenery and a fun local guide
- A wonderful dinner cruise on the Sydney harbour
- The renowned Sydney harbour bridge climb experience
- 4 nights at the tropical haven of The Lakes Spa and Resort in Cairns
- An unforgettable 4WD trip in to the Daintree national rainforest
- The Great Barrier Reef by small ship for a day including time and equipment to snorkel on the reef if you so desire.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Guide service
- All transfers.
Please note, USD amount is subject to change based on currency fluctuations. Should you require assistance with airfares, please let us know.
About This Supplier
||Location: New Zealand
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2009
Client Request Served: 3
M19609 is owned by myself, Karen Pettit, a New Zealander and Erik Lind, a native of New York. We started our company in the summer of 2000 and with the support of our clients, suppliers and our fantastic team, we have grown in to one of the leading specialist travel company's in New Zealand and Australia.
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Australia and Oceania
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend