In the famous Blue Mountains near Sydney, you're knowledgeable guide will point out numerous animals which may include Eastern Grey Kangaroos, Swamp Wallabies, lyrebirds, honeyeaters, lorikeets, parrots and goanna lizards, to name a few. The Flinders Ranges feature striking and ancient rugged mountain scenery, from soaring red cliffs and deep gorges to abundant wildlife such as the beautiful Yellow-footed Rock-wallaby. From Wilpena Pound in Flinders Ranges, you'll travel north to Tropical North Queensland. The Rainforests of this region teem with an amazing array of animals including tree-kangaroos, cassowaries, bandicoots, boobook owls, bandicoots and butterflies. In fact, this wonderful area is home to 30% of Australia’s marsupial species, 60% of its bats, 30% of its frogs, 23% of its reptiles and 18% of its birds! If you love nature and want to encounter a huge array of Australia's remarkable wildlife, we assure you, you will not be disappointed with this excellent trip.
- 2 nights at Sydney's centrally located, beautifully appointed Grace Hotel
- 4WD Eco tour in to the Blue Mountains wilderness region from Sydney including encounters with amazing wildlife, spectacular scenery and a fun local guide
- 2 nights in South Australia's Outback at Wilpena Pound Resort
- 4 nights in Tropical North Queensland at the Novotel Rockford in Palm Cove
- Twilight Wilderness Discovery tour in Cairns
- An unforgettable cruise to Michaelmas Cay protected bird sanctuary on the Great Barrier Reef.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Rental vehicle during time in South Australia
- All transfers
Please note that our packages are land only and do not include airfares. Should you require assistance with airfares, please let us know.
About This Supplier
||Location: New Zealand
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2009
Client Request Served: 3
M19609 is owned by myself, Karen Pettit, a New Zealander and Erik Lind, a native of New York. We started our company in the summer of 2000 and with the support of our clients, suppliers and our fantastic team, we have grown in to one of the leading specialist travel company's in New Zealand and Australia.
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Australia and Oceania
Nature & Wildlife
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend