This is an active vacation that takes in an unforgettable overnight cruise in the South Island's stunningly remote Fiordland National Park along with a myriad of other experiences including a totally exclusive winery tour in the Hawkes Bay, a self-drive 4WD adventure, a unique and rewarding small group encounter with Wellington's most spectacular wild spaces, a enchanting half day cultural journey in a small group setting with local Maori people and many, many more exceptional experiences. This is truly New Zealand for the explorer and the adventurer.
- 2 nights at Auckland's well-appointed Mercure Hotel
- A day hike of Auckland city with local Maori exploring the fascinating mix of legend and history that holds so much significance to New Zealand's indigenous people
- 2 nights in a Lakeview Room at Rotorua's Ibis Hotel
- Self-drive 4WD adventure in to the Back Country of Rotorua - this is fun
- An evening of Maori culture including an authentic Hangi feast
- 2 nights in the stunning Hawkes Bay at Bella Tuscany on Kennedy
- Full day guided trip including a Hawkes Bay river canoeing trip and lunch at the outstanding Craggy Range Winery with wine tastings
- 2 nights at Wellington's well-located West Plaza Hotel
- Full day Wellington encounter
- Inter-island Ferry Crossing from Wellington to Picton
- 1 night at the comfortable, well-located Aldan Lodge Motel in Picton
- 2 nights at the modern, ocean side inn; White Morph in Kaikoura
- A half day journey as you gain a remarkable insight in to our local Maori culture
- 2 nights at the excellent Latimer Hotel in Christchurch
- Full day privately guided trip to Akaroa including wilderness cruise, lunch and a fantastically rewarding and scenic hike
- 4 nights in the "adventure capital" at A-Line Hotel in Queenstown
- 2 day, 1 night cruise in Fiordland's majestic Doubtful Sound
- Spectacular and exhilarating Dart River Jet Safari trip in Queenstown
- Special celebratory farewell dinner at one of our absolute favorite restaurant's in Queenstown
- Rental vehicle hire age with delivery to your Auckland accommodation for departure from Auckland continuing for duration of your vacation
- Arrival transfer in Auckland.
Please note, USD amount is subject to change based on currency fluctuations. Should you require assistance with airfares, please let us know.
Also see tour packages in:
Australia and Oceania New Zealand Local Culture Cultural Journey Multi-activity
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 19609
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "19609" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.