Cheo is Vietnamese traditional popular theater performed in village festivals and normally on the ground of Communal House . This Traditional art represent the souls of people in the homeland of rice civilization and the talent of performing in combination of vocal voice, music, dance, dress, stage convention, hand fan performing skill, jester show and old story all in small reed mat. Thai Binh is the homeland of Rice and Cheo.
Detail Tour Itinerary:
- Morning 8.30am: Depart from Hanoi, drive to Khuoc Village, in Dong Hung Distric, Thai Binh Province. Visiting some Cheo artist families to study basic understand of this Traditional Art. Enjoy the show of different extractions of Cheo Theater in the Village Pagoda. Having lunch in Nguyen village and try some Cay Cake.
- Afternoon 2pm: Continue drive to Keo Pagoda the masterpiece of architecture from 17 century with famous wooden bell tower, the biggest ancient pagoda in the North. Drive back.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- English speaking guide during the trip
- “Cheo” Performance
- Air-condition Car during the trip
- Half Board: breakfast, lunch
- Insurance during the trip.
– International Flight to and from Vietnam
– Visa to Vietnam
– Personal Expense
– Services not include in the Tour Itinerary.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2009
Client Request Served: 28
M19688 is company focus into culture tours, theme tours to Vietnam.
Vietnam is the country rich of variety for both nature beauty and its people and tradition. Travel in Vietnam you can enjoy many World Heritage sites at the same time: cruise in Ha Long Bay, visit Hue – the imperial city of Vietnam, enjoy the...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Dance, Music and Opera
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend