Nakuru is a Maasai name meaning a land of dust. Everybody wishes to stay and come to visit the place and enjoy the different species of birds like flamingoes in Lake Nakuru National Park.
Day 1: Pick up from the airport and welcome to Kenya by our tour guide. Our tour guide will brief you on the safari you are to take when in Kenya. Dinner and overnight in a budget hotel in Nairobi. The hotel is based on bed and breakfast.
Day 2: After breakfast proceed to Nakuru, arrive Nakuru for an afternoon game drive in Lake Nakuru National park. After game drive proceed to the camp inside the National park for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Early morning game drive, later go back to the camp for breakfast as you prepare to leave for Maasai Mara. Arrive in good time for lunch. Have your lunch and proceed for an afternoon game drive in the beautiful park. Go back to the camp late evening for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Early morning breakfast and then proceed for a full day game drive, this day is spent exploring the whole park and also you can arrange with the driver to visit the Maasai village to watch their dances. Go back to the camp late evening got dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Early morning game drive before breakfast, later go back to the camp for breakfast and prepare to leave for Nairobi. Arrive Nairobi late evening.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary
- Transportation in a chauffeur driven Land cruiser with pop-up roof for easy game viewing and photography
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide
- Game viewing drives and parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary
- All Government taxes and levies
- All meet and greet services
- All arrival and departure transfers
- All meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Guaranteed window seat in the Land cruiser (unless specified by agent)
- Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each cruiser/van.
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc
- Tips and gratuities to Lodge staff and driver- guide(s)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Any international and departure taxes
- Laundry services.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2009
Client Request Served: 3
My name is Peter Mathenge Gatere, the owner of M19708. I have been in the industry for the last twelve (12) years. We offer Trips and safaris to all attractive sites in Kenya. We have experienced tour guides and we also experts in organizing professional itinerary to our clients. We offer Air ticketing, car hire,...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Nature & Wildlife
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend