July 01, Day 1: Upon your arrival in Ulaanbaatar, meet our Team. Hotel.(D)
July 02, Day 2: Ulaanbaatar-Bagazarin Chuluu in Middle Gobi. (B)(L)(D)
July 03, Day 3: Middle Gobi-South Gobi desert. (B)(L)(D)
July 04, Day 4: Yolin Canyon in Gobi Gurvansaikhan National Park-Hongor Largest Sand dunes in Gobi desert-Camel riding-Camel Family. (B)(L)(D)
July 05, Day 5: Bayanzag (Rich in Saxual) or Flaming Cliffs in Gobi desert. (B)(L)(D)
July 06, Day 6: South Gobi desert-Ongi Temple in Middle Gobi. (B)(L)(D)
July 07, Day 7: Karakorum-Erdene zuu Monastery-Turtle Monument-Museum-Orkhon Valley. (B)(L)(D)
July 08, Day 8: Authentic Naadam Festival Rural in Karakorum-Elsen Tasarkhai Sand Dunes. (B)(L)(D)
July 09, Day 9: Hustain Nuruu Wild Horses National Park
-Ulaanbaatar. Hotel. (B)(L)
July 10, Day 10: Preview of the Mongolia Naadam Festival and experience the festivities up at Main Square. Hotel. (B)(L)
July 11, Day 11: Mongolia Naadam Festival in Ulaanbaatar. Hotel. (B)(L)
July 12, Day 12: Mongolia Naadam Festival in Ulaanbaatar. Hotel. (B)(L)(D)
July 13, Day 13: Departure Mongolia or Post tour. (B)
- 5 nights of accommodation at selected hotel (*see below), based on double specified room with daily breakfast
- 7 nights in tourist fixed camps, based on private Gers
- All transportation in private by tourist bus in Ulaanbaatar, during Naadam Festival, including all petrol.
- All transportation in private by Japanese 4WD vehicles, outside of Ulaanbaatar, including all petrol.
- All specified food (B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner) including one bottle of mineral water
- Welcome dinner at local restaurant
- Farewell dinner at local restaurant
- Services of English speaking guide
- All entrance fees to Main Naadam Festival in Ulaanbaatar in July 11 and July 12
- Attend the Authentic Naadam Festival Rural in Karakorum.
- Entrance fees to the all specified national parks, museums, monuments, and monasteries
- 2 hours of camel riding on the largest sand dunes.
- One Mongolian traditional folk songs concert
- Visits authentic nomadic & camel families
- Taxes & Services.
- Letter-visa support (if it will be necessary).
Accommodation in Mongolia:
- Ulaanbaatar: hotel 3* (standard room only), hotel 4* (deluxe room only), hotel5* (deluxe room only) (5 nights).
- Bagazarin Chuluu in Middle Gobi: Tourist Gers Fixed Camp (1 night).
- Yolyn am Canyon in Gobi desert: Tourist Gers Fixed Camp (1 night).
- Largest Sand dunes in Gobi desert: Tourist Gers Fixed Camp (1 night).
- Bayanzag in Gobi desert: Tourist Gers Fixed Camp (1 night).
- Ongi Temple: Tourist Gers Fixed Camp (1 night).
- Karakorum: Tourist Gers Fixed Camp (1 night).
- Elsen Tasarkhai: Tourist Gers Fixed Camp (1 night).
- Occasional flight delays or cancellation
- Excess baggage
- Any rescue costs or costs of early departure
- Changing of date of departure from Ulaanbaatar.
- The traveler is responsible for having proper travel documents, such as a valid passport, and the necessary passport pictures.
-Travel insurance. Items of personal nature such as gratuities to porters at hotels, telephone / telex / fax charges, laundry, beverages, meals, optional activities, and services not specified in the itinerary.
- Total Distance: about 2500 km/1554 miles.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Mongolia Local Culture Festival Tours National Parks
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend