Every morning before breakfast we will greet the sun as Richard and Narieka leads us as we begin our practice, diving into dynamic and rejuvenating vinyasa flow. Each class will focus on different elements of yoga asana, i.e. backbends, twists, balances, etc., and end with savasana (deep relaxation) and meditation. We will emerge from these practices, clear, vibrant and open.
After a healthy, delicious breakfast we gather again in the studio as artist Robert Masla guide us in the experimentation of different drawing and painting media, using a variety of painting and drawing processes designed to access our creativity, enhance stillness and awareness along with others that will release energy and passion. We will engage in playfulness and have fun making art. In this playful, nurturing and supportive environment where exploration is encouraged and where there are no mistakes, we will experience a variety of different approaches and exercises designed to help us gain access to our calm center of meditative; awareness as well as releasing the passion of creative expression.
There will be numerous cultural excursions as well, typical of the “Casa Experience” check our website for details). -Visiting the exotic Botanical Gardens, the authentic Mt. town of El Tuito, having lunch and tequila tasting at a hacienda restaurant overlooking the mountains, taking a trip into Puerto Vallarta for shopping the Mercado, walking the malecon (boardwalk) and experience the lively arts scene, as well as a boat trip to explore the gorgeous coastline and spectacular rock formations, picnic at a secluded beach as well as swim or snorkel at Los Arcos National Coral Reef Park, with opportunities for seeing sea turtles, whales, dolphins and abundant fish. Other wild life is right at hand, from the balcony of your room you can view tropical birds and observe the local unspoiled Boca. This quaint fishing village is a rare treat off the beaten path.
- Round trip ground transportation from P.V. airport and our company
- 7 nights accommodation (single or double occupancy)
- 7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 6 Dinners at ocean side restaurant
- 6 Days of art workshops - each day from 9 am to noon in the studio and 3 pm to 6 in the field or studio, as well as some evenings - Noon to 3 pm is for siesta or other activities of your choosing - 36 hours of art workshop time * extended hours with possible PCP credits available (3pts, 3 credits, 46 hours) depending on workshop
- All art materials (unless specified)
- 2 picnic day trip excursions - hiking or boating to destinations for snorkeling, swimming, waterfalls, art making and exploration, trip to mountain town of El Tuito for sketching and plein air painting and lunch at Altamira Hacienda Restaurant (possible horseback riding, additional fee, reservations in advance)
- 1 evening excursion to Puerto Vallarta for Gallery Walk Tour, shopping and city life.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
North America Mexico Spiritual Odyssey Yoga & Spiritual Experience Painting
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend