- Testing your nerve on the sweeping berms, tricky technical sections and rocky drop-offs that have made the 7 Stanes network of trail centres legendary
- Stunning views over Loch Trool from the top of the twisty trail
- Taking on the granite slabs at Dalbeattie
- Soaking up the miles of sweet singletrack at Mabie
- Tailoring your trip to suit your group's ability and schedule, with the option of a 7 day tour taking in Glentress and Innerleithen trail centres
Day 1: Arrive in Scotland. We can help you with transport to Newton Stewart, gateway to the Galloway Hills, where we’ll help get the bikes ready for the journey ahead and have a pre-trip briefing.
Day 2: Our adventure begins at Glentrool, with a ride through beautiful uninhabited countryside, made all the more satisfying by the miles of purpose-built singletrack just waiting to be explored. We return to Newton Stewart, with a big smile and a big appetite, for a good night's sleep.
Day 3: Charging headlong into the hills, we follow trails, tracks and deserted roads north through moorland, forest and along stunning loch shores to the remote town of Sanquhar. We'll stay here for the night.
Day 4: First stop Drumlanrig Castle and the tricky, exhilirating natural trails in the surrounding forest. After some photographs it's time for a bit of top quality cross-country riding through Ae Forest to Dumfries and our comfortable accommodation.
Day 5: We've got two brilliant trail centres to take in today, starting with the original 7 Stanes. After the rollercoaster ride that is the sweeping singletrack at Mabie Forest, we head towards the beautiful Solway Coast. We'll take on the grippy granite at Dalbeattie Forest and after all that rockin' and rollin' it's time for a well-earned rest and the end of a remarkable biking experience!!
This tour costs from £340 for a self guided, 4 day, 5 night trip to £1120 for a fully guided, 6 day, 7 night trip depending on group size and accommodation options chosen.
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Scotland Outdoor: Land Rambler Bicycle Touring
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend