Day 1: Arrival in Jordan. Arrive in Jordan via Allenby Bridge or Hussein Bridge. You will be greeted by your guide and transferred to Petra with stops at Mt. Nebo and Madaba on the way. Upon arrival, check in to your hotel. Dinner at the hotel and overnight. Includes: (D).
Day 2: Petra. Full day is spent in Petra. Discover and explore Petra. Not just the dramatic entrance and Treasury, but explore many other interesting sites. Climb to one of the peaks discovering even more surprises. Includes: (B), (D).
Day 3: Petra/ Allenby Bridge or Amman Airport. After breakfast, you will be transferred to Allenby Bridge or Amman airport. Includes: (B).
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Arrival transfer from Allenby Bridge or the airport and departure transfer to Allenby Bridge or the airport
- 4-star hotel accommodation at Petra Panorama Hotel sharing double occupancy
- Buffet breakfast and dinner daily
- Expert tour guide (English-speaking)
- All entrance fees
- Private air-conditioned touring vehicle with experienced driver
- All local taxes and service charges for meals, accommodation and transportation.
- Visa fee
- Border taxes
- Travel insurance
- Tips to guide and driver
- Beverage with meals
- Telephone calls
- Things not mentioned as included, and things of personal nature.
Note: 5-star accommodation at Nabatean Movenpick Hotel in Petra is available upon request. $170 additional per person for two nights valid until Oct. 30, 2009.
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in: