Day 1: Arrival-Nairobi. Your dream safari begins as land at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport where you are met and transferred to city hotel. Overnight: Nairobi Serena Hotel. Includes: (B).
Day 2: Nairobi, Kenya. One night in the bustling capital of Kenya allows plenty of time to shop and admire the local sights, including the Karen Blixen Museum and Giraffe Center. A Traditional local cuisine host dinner will be one of the highlights of your Kenya stay! Overnight: Nairobi Serena Hotel. Includes: (B).
Day 3: Aberdare National Park. Drive north to the scenic forests of the Aberdares - home to a diverse range of woodland animals. An afternoon bush walk may bring you close to zebra, giraffe, ostrich and warthogs. In the evening, view the nocturnal activity around the waterhole and salt lick from the observation deck of your tree hotel. Overnight: Treetops Lodge. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 4: Mount Kenya. Travel to the world renowned Mount Kenya Safari Club. On the way, visit the craft centers in Nanyuki, including the "Spinners and Weavers", a woman's self help project. They create beautiful African designs of cardigans, shawls, carpets, throws, pullovers, scarves and bedcovers, offered at very reasonable prices. Overnight: Mount Kenya Safari Club. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 5: Samburu Game Reserve. Depart shortly after breakfast for a full day excursion to the Samburu Reserve. Aside from large herds of elephants, the area is home to a number of species not found in other parts of the country: Somali ostrich, gerenuk, reticulated giraffe and Grevy's zebra. Overnight: Samburu Lodge. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Days 6-8: Masai Mara Game Reserve. Today's wing safari lands in the Masai Mara - Kenya's top game viewing destination. Daily wildlife activities are sure to conjure magical sightings of lion, leopard, elephant and many other species. Overnight: Keekorok Lodge. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 9: Departure. Enjoy one last morning game drive in the Masai Mara, watching the animal kingdom come to life as the sun rises over the Mara plain. Return for breakfast and fly back to Nairobi. Your farewell lunch will be at the world famous Carnivore Restaurant. Includes: (B), (L).
- All transfers to and from airport
- Internal air fare
- All park entry fee/charges
- All transportation as mentioned in a special six (6) seater 4WD with guaranteed window seats
- English speaking driver/guide
- Drivers allowance/salary during the entire tour
- Accommodation and meals on full board basis i.e Lunch, dinner, breakfast
- A complimentary bottle of mineral water - 1 l bottle per person per day
- All hotel and government taxes.
- Telephone and/or Fax
- Beverages including bottled water
- Tips / gratuities for driver / hotel staff
- Airport departure tax for international flights
- Items of personal nature i.e. laundry , souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance including damage or loss of luggage and/or personal injury
- Extra cost incurred if change in date, reduction in number of persons or deviation from above itinerary.
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Kenya Nature & Wildlife Wildlife Viewing Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 18680
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "18680" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.