Day 1: Arrive in Nairobi – Amboseli National Park. Upon arrival you will be met by our airport representative and embark on your safari. Drive south and join the Athi Plains with amazing views of endless Savanna and Masai walking and herding their cattle endlessly on the way. You will arrive at the Kenyan border post town of Namanga then turn left to Amboseli National Park. On a good clear day, you will be watching the majestic Mountain Kilimanjaro as you drive on just after one hour drive from Nairobi. Enjoy your lunch and later afternoon game drive in the park. Amboseli is renown for its highest concentration of elephants in Kenya in the background of Mountain Kilimanjaro. Overnight: Amboseli Serena Lodge. Includes: (D).
Day 2: Amboseli National Park. A game drive through Amboseli takes you across its vast lakebed, often dry, but still very swampy in some areas. Amboseli is best known for its great herds of elephant. You will often find many of them standing knee-deep in the water, spraying themselves to keep cool. But there is a lot of other species – cheetah, buffalo, giraffe, many types of gazelle and it is all set against the amazing backdrop of majestic Mountain Kilimanjaro. Both morning and afternoon game drives are included. Overnight: Amboseli Serena Lodge. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 3: Lake Nakuru National Park. Drive back through Nairobi and lunch at local restaurant and proceed on to the Rift Valley where Lake Nakuru is located. You are in Nakuru town (Kenya’s fourth largest town) in time for afternoon game drive. It is shallow soda lake renown for its huge concentration of flamingos. Distance 440 km. Overnight: Lake Nakuru Lodge or similar.
Day 4: Masai Mara Game Reserve. After breakfast, you depart for the world famous Masai Mara Game Reserve. Within is vast open plains and colorful flat topped acacia trees, no visit to Kenya would be complete without a visit here! After lunch, afternoon game drive is included. Distance 350 km. Overnight: Mara Sopa lodge or Mara Simba Lodge. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 5: Masai Mara. The day will be a full day of game viewing with excellent chances of seeing the "BIG 5": lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant and rhino. Overnight: Mara Sopa lodge or Mara Simba Lodge. Includes: (B), (L), (D).
Day 6: Nairobi. Before breakfast, early morning game drive, returning to your lodge for breakfast. You will journey back to Nairobi. On the way you will stop at Rift Valley for photographic session of escarpment. Proceed on arriving in time for lunch at Carnivore Restaurant for your African Barbeque eating experience. Vegetarian menu available! After lunch, you will be transferred to airport for Mombasa beach or your outbound flight back home.
- All transfers to and from airport
- Internal air fare
- All park entry fee/charges
- All transportation as mentioned in a special six (6) seater 4WD with guaranteed window seats
- English speaking driver/guide
- Drivers allowance/salary during the entire tour
- Accommodation and meals on full board basis i.e Lunch, dinner, breakfast
- A complimentary bottle of mineral water - 1 l bottle per person per day
- All hotel and government taxes.
- Telephone and/or Fax
- Beverages including bottled water
- Tips / gratuities for driver / hotel staff
- Airport departure tax for international flights
- Items of personal nature i.e. laundry , souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance including damage or loss of luggage and/or personal injury
- Extra cost incurred if change in date, reduction in number of persons or deviation from above itinerary.
Flight: Nairobi – Mombasa return airfare by Air Kenya – USD 352, includes taxes and all transfers.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Africa Kenya Nature & Wildlife National Parks
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend