You will discover the forgotten culture and custom of the ancient Cambodian at this region. You will do home stay with the locals, enjoy the amazing scenery and riding along the beautiful riverside hamlets. Go on boats, cruise by boats, stay overnight on boats and more fun on our tours.
Tour departure positions:
- Sai Gon
- Mui Ne
- Nha Trang
- Da Lat
- Hoi An
My Tho - Can Tho - Phu Quoc Island - Chau Doc - Ha Tien - Tay Ninh - Soc Trang - Rach Gia - Ba Chuc - Bac Lieu - Tra Vinh - Ca Mau.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
Price per day per person: 60 - 150 USD.
- Riding instruction
- The 125cc - 250cc - 400cc - 750cc Japanese motorcycles
- Road and parking fees
- Mechanics assistance
- Walkies-talkies, cell-phones
- Support vehicle for luggage (if the group consists of more than 7 persons)
- Entry tickets, boat trips, extra local visiting
- Third party insurance, first-aid kit
- GPS, IPhone, Internet
- Spa - massages
- Pick up, transfer fees (for the group of more than 4 persons)
- Safety driving equipment: helmets, rain suits, bag covers, gloves
- High standard accommodation: 2-star hotels and resorts, home stay
- Professional guide with excellent English speaking skills, vast historical knowledge, strong experience
- Good advice to continue with the rest of your holiday in Viet Nam
- Gifts: Viet Nam Rider t-shirts, Viet Nam maps.
- Clients' meals, drinks, other extra requirement
- Damage insurance
- Any personality insurance.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2007
Client Request Served: 35
Welcome to our company M16217,
We have been doing our professional motorcycle tours since 1999 in Viet Nam and recommended by the international travel web sites in 2005, by the Viet Nam Television in 2008.
We are specialized in organization of the Self Drive Tours, Guide Drive Tours, Motorbike Training Tours,...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend