- Itinerary: Meeting and Ending point is at Gordon Beach, Tel Aviv
- Routes Type: We will travel mostly on city routes or side roads and paved dirt roads, suitable for MTB/ Hybrid bicycles
- Cycling Miles per Day: On the major cycling days we will cover 30-55 miles (60-85 km)
- Difficulty Level: Moderate
- Age: Suitable for cyclists aging 16-60
- Meals & Accommodation: Tour is Full Board, including 2 overnights at 3-4* hotels based on double occupancy
- Tour Date: 22-24 March.
Day 1: Jerusalem. Our first day will be devoted to the Jerusalem Bike Ride, EcoBike’s original trademark tour. We will ride through the Old City, the German Colony, Abu Tor, Nachlaot, Rehavia, all unique communities in the mosaic that makes Jerusalem what it is.
Day 2: Judean Hills. A bus will transfer us in the morning to the Beit Shemesh Area at the foot hills of Jerusalem. A very gradual dirt road will take us through the woods up to the village of Abu Gosh. After a lunch at the famous Abu Gosh Hummus we will climb the last part to Jerusalem, arriving just as the city is settling in for the Sabbath eve. For those who wish to skip the last leg of cycling, transportation will be available.
Day 3: Tel Aviv. Israel’s commercial and cultural capitol has been credited as being one of the best cycling cities in the Middle East. Sitting on the coast, makes it an ideal landscape to start our tour. We will visit the Old city and port of Jaffa, Neve Tzedek, the first houses of the city, Independence hall, Rabin Square and Ben Gurion’s home. We will get a chance to see some interesting architecture, public art, historic landmarks and get a feeling for the your atmosphere. After dinner we will go on a short tour of Tel Aviv’s nightlife, cultural scene.
- What to Bring: A backpack with sufficient clothes, casual clothes, warm clothes, sports shoes, sandals, personal hygienic necessities, spending money, suntan lotion. Any biker can bring his own bike as long as they are adjusted for MTB.
- Booking and Conditions: Tour is subject to a minimum of 10 bikers. Special tour dates can be arranged for groups of 5 or more bikers, upon request.Registration must be completed at least one month in advance.
- Refund Policy in Case of Cancellation: Full refund if tour is cancelled 21 days prior to the first day of the scheduled tour; 50% refund if tour is cancelled 14-20 days prior to the first day of the scheduled tour; 25% refund if tour is cancelled less than 14 days prior to the first day of the scheduled tour.
Also see tour packages in:
Middle East Israel Outdoor: Land Rambler Bicycle Touring Sightseeing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 19819
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "19819" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.