It is the name of its natural serenity, beauty and the divine presence of the Hindu goddess Annapurna. During the spring the rhododendrons are in bloom while the fall season will allow us to see farmers harvesting rice and millet. We'll climb couple of Himalayan hills up to 2800m for exceptional views of the Annapurnas and Machapuchare (Mount Fishtail). We will pass through rhododendron forests, fascinating Gurung villages and river valleys.
- Number Of days: 10
- Starting point: Kathmandu
- Maximum Elevation: 3210m
- Grade: Medium
- Mode of trek: Camping/ Teahouse/ Gap
- Ending point: Kathmandu
- Season: September/ December and March/ May
- Maximum Walking: 5 - 6 hours.
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
Day 3: Drive/ fly Kathmandu to Pokhara.
Day 4: From Pokhara drive to Nayapul (1310m) and trek to Tikhedhunga.
Day 5: Trek to Ghoreopani.
Day 6: Trek to Tadapani.
Day 7: Trek to Ghandruk.
Day 8: Trek to Nayapool and drive to Pokhara.
Day 9: Drive/ fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 10: Depart Kathmandu.
Airfare is included in the tour price.
- Price Per Person: USD 750
- Single room supplement: USD 50.
- National Park entry permit
- Trekking permit
- Land transportation to and from
- Necessary air flights
- Accommodation in Lodges during the trek
- Three meals a day except GAP trek
- Accommodation in Kathmandu in tourist standard hotels on twin sharing basis (Bed and Breakfast)
- Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Airport pick up/ drop
- A guide and required number of porters
- Essential equipment.
- Personal expenses
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal gears and clothing (available on hire)
- Insurance, Tips
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Emergency evacuation by Helicopter
- Airport tax and custom clearance
- Alternative transportation in case of heavy rain, landslide, strike, road blockade etc.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2009
Client Request Served: 12
- Company services: Trekking and travel services in Nepal and Tibet
- Fields of expertise: Tourism, worked as a trekking company in Nepal
- Years of experience: 15 years.
* Trekking Agencies' Association of Nepal
* Nepal Mountaineering Association
* Affiliate Member of Nepal...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend