Day 1: Drive to Momela Park Gate (1,500 m). Walk through game filled Parkland up to Miriakamba Hut (2,470 m) for hot dinner and overnight (3 hours walking).
Day 2: After breakfast follow the path that passes through fine forests and heather to the Saddle Hut, at 3,500 m (3 hours of walking). An ascent of little Meru is possible in the afternoon, then back to Saddle Hut for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: A very early start after breakfast will take you first to a superb view point on the crater rim and then onto an airy ridge which lead up to the summit, at 4,566 m. Return to Miriakamba Hut for light lunch. Walk back to the Park gate (2 hours).
Note: An extra day can be arranged. This will be spent at the Saddle Hut, allowing you to take a little more time and relax a bit as you climb.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Mt. Meru 3 days
* 1 traveler: USD 920.0 p/p
* 2 travelers: USD 874.0 p/p
* 3 travelers: USD 816.5 p/p
* 4 travelers: USD 736.0 p/p
* 5 travelers: USD 701.5 p/p
* 6 travelers: USD 667.0 p/p
- Mt. Meru 4 days
* 1 traveler: USD 1104.0 p/p
* 2 travelers: USD 1058.0 p/p
* 3 travelers: USD 1000.5 p/p
* 4 travelers: USD 920.0 p/p
* 5 travelers: USD 885.5 p/p
* 6 travelers: USD 851.0 p/p.
- Park Gates Fee
- Hut/Camping and rescue fees
- Transport to and from the starting point on mountain and return to Moshi
- Certified guide
- Two nights accommodations, and breakfast
- Tents and mattress.
- Items of personal nature
- Mountain equipments
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2009
Client Request Served: 3
M19752 M19752 is a dynamic travel agency offering clients flexible, affordable travel packages, backed by superior service.
We are specialists in inbound and outbound destinations, and custom design packages to suit your budget and taste.
Suhail Tours and Travel also offers the very best in heritage and...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Mountain Ranger
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend