Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1345meters). Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Pre-trip Meeting and Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Fly to Tenzing and Hillary Airport in Lukla (2795 meters) from Kathmandu, trek to Phakding (2610 meters) 3 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 4: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3480 meters) 5 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 5: Namche Bazaar Acclimatization day. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 6: Trek to Dole ( 4130 meters) 5 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 7: Trek to Mochermo (4470 meters) 6 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 8: Trek to Gokyo (4770 meters) 4 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 9: Hike up to Gokyo Ri (5360 meters) early in the morning then Back to Gokyo 4 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse
Day 10: Trek to Thannak (4700 meters) 3 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 11: Trek to crossing over Cho-La ( 5322 meters) then trek down to Dzongla. (4800 meters). 7 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 12: Trek to Lobuche (4930meters) 3hour. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 13: Trek to Everest Base Camp (5300 meters) then back to Gorak Shep. 8 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 14: Hike up to Kalapattar (5555 meters) early in the morning then trek down to Periche (4200 meters). 7 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse
Day 15: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3480 meters) 6 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 16: Trek to Lukla (2795 meters) 6 hours. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 17: Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu in the morning. Overnight at hotel.
Day 18: Leisure day in Kathmandu Overnight at hotel.
Day 19: Transfer to international airport for your final flight departure.
- Airport pick up & drop by private car/ van/ bus
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in four/ five star hotel in Kathmandu breakfast included (3 nights)
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private car/ van/ bus
- Stander meal Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast
- Tea house accommodation during the trek
- A government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek, required number of porters, their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and a general first aid kit
- Shagarmatha National park permit, and all necessary permits
- Flight fare from Kathmandu- Lukla - Kathmandu including airport departure taxes in Kathmandu and Lukla
- Surface Transfer from Kathmandu
- We provide Down Jacket, duffel/kit bag and sleeping bag(which needs to be returned after the trek)
- All our government taxes
- Tourist service charge, vat.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu
- Your travel insurance (compulsory)
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
- Personal trekking Equipments
- Tips for trekking staff and driver
- Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
- Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 30 per person) you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu for 60 days from date of issue. You will require 2 passport size photos.
Note: Official expense - US$60 per person per night for Single room and US$ 35 per person per night for double(twin sharing) room if you need extra accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast.
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Nepal Outdoor: Land Rambler Hiking & Trekking