Jomsom is one day walk away from Muktinath. The road has built up in the Thak Khola Valley- Jomsom to Beni. Therefore if any one is interested to combine this section of the trek by Enfield Motorbikes, off road bikes and Mountain bikes then it would be possible to do so. Our idea is to assist you in finding the optimum adventure with blend of unique cultures you’ve been looking for. Finally your quest for a place where a blend of religious values, cultural dignities and enthralling adventures fuses at a junction ends right here. Our professional and dedication guides help to preserve and protect the environment and provide high quality service for a reasonable price for those who travel with us to get a deeper insight to the land and its people. We warmly welcome you to join us in a memorable and wonderful once in a lifetime adventure.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1345meters). Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Pre-trip Meeting and Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Drive to Benshi Sahar (865meters) 7hour. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Trek to Bahundada (1400meters) 5hour. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Trek to Chamje(1750meters) 6hour. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6:Trek to Dharapani (1970meters) 7hour. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7: Trek to Chame(2720meters) 6 hour. Overnight at hotel.
Day 8: Trek to Pisang (3200meters) 5 hour. Overnight at hotel.
Day 9: Trek to Manang(3400meters) 5hour. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10: Rest in Manang for acclimatization A necessary day to rest and acclimatize and explore Manang. Ihe village of about 500 flat.
Day 11: Trek to Yak Kharka (4000 meters) 4hour. Overnight at hotel.
Day 12: Trek to Thorang pedi (3435 meters) 5 hour. Overnight at hotel.
Day 13: Trek to crossing over Thorang La pass (5416 meters) down to Muktinath (3800meters) 10 hour. Overnight at hotel.
Day 14: Trek to Marpha (2610meters) 6hour. Overnight at hotel.
Day 15: Trek to Gasha (1970 meters) 7hour. Overnight at hotel.
Day 16: Trek to Tatopani (1100meters)5hour. Overnight at hotel.
Day 17: Rest day Tatopani. Overnight at hotel.
Day 18: Trek to Ghorepani (2850meters) 7hour. Overnight at hotel.
Day 19: Trek to Tikhedunga (1365meters) 5hour. Overnight at hotel.
Day 20: Trek to Nayapul and Drive back to Pokhara one hour. Overnight at hotel.
Day 21: Sightseeing around Pokhara. Overnight at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 22: Drive back to Kathmandu. Overnight at hotel.
Day 23: Leisure day in Kathmandu Overnight at hotel.
Day 24: Transfer to international airport for your final flight departure.
- Airport/ Hotel/ Airport pick up & drop by private car/ van/ bus
- Standard twin sharing accommodation in four/ five star hotel in Kathmandu breakfast included (3 nights)
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private car/ van/ bus
- Stander meal Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast
- Tea house accommodation during the trek
- A government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek, required number of porters, their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and a general first aid kit
- Annapurna conservation area permit, and all necessary permits
- Surface Transfer from Kathmandu
- We provide Down Jacket, duffel/kit bag and sleeping bag (which needs to be returned after the trek)
- All our government taxes
- Tourist service charge, vat.
- Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu
- Your travel insurance (compulsory)
- International airfare and airport departure tax
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
- Personal trekking Equipments
- Tips for trekking staff and driver
- Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
- Nepal entry visa fee (US$ 30 per person) you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu for 60 days from date of issue. You will require 2 passport size photos.
Note: Official expense - US$60 per person per night for Single room and US$ 35 per person per night for double(twin sharing) room if you need extra accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast.
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Nepal Outdoor: Land Rambler Hiking & Trekking