More than just a trip to the gorgeous beaches of Ecuador, this week long program includes visits to other places of cultural and environmental interest in the western part of Ecuador. On the way to the small fishing village of Pedernales we will visit the Indigenous community of Santo Domingo de los Colorados, famous for their colourful dress and festivals.
Ten minutes from the village of Pedernales are the beach cabins and private beach that we will use as a home for the week. From there we will visit other beaches, islands and organizations working to conserve the important costal habitat of Ecuador. On Friday morning students and professors will embark on the 6 hour bus ride back to Quito.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Week: $290 p/p
- Month: $1160 p/p.
- Transportation to and from Quito
- Spanish classes everyday for 4 hours
- Excellent seafood and stay in a double or triple beach cabin
- Visit to the Santo Domingo indigenous community
- Opportunities to play soccer, volleyball, go dancing and other beach activities
- Excursions to the island of red crabs, mangrove forests, popular fishing and lobster catching places and other nearby beaches
- Visit to shrimp farms.
- Extra food and drinks.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2008
The name of the company owner is Freddy Paredes. Our Language School has been operating for 17 years in the historical center of Quito. We are a language school which teaches a wide range of languages but more commonly we focus on teaching English and Spanish combined with tours, excursions and cultural lessons. Upon...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend