Patricia is an English photographer working out of the Greek Islands of Crete and Rhodes where she has lived for over 15 years. She's passionate about Wildlife and has won numerous awards for her innovative and inspiring images. Her pictures have been published by National Geographic (Griffon Vultures in Crete and Karpathos Island), Frommer's Travel Guide, Intelligent life, The Independent, Freelance Photography Made Easy, The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, several books and educational readers, and many more. She will introduce you to the unique biodiversity of the East Med and will show you how to observe and approach the animals in such a way so as not to disturb them, and she will teach you the secrets of capturing the beauty of wildlife and nature!
In this weekly exclusive wildlife photography seminar you will learn:
- The importance of composition. How to get the best out of a compact. Using different lenses for better effects.
- Taking advantage of the light and using it to change a good capture into an exceptional image; and how to use filters for various effects.
- The tricks of the trade: macro and Wildlife. Ever asked your self "How do they get that close?" Some well kept secrets revealed and an opportunity to practice them.
- Approaching your subjects without scaring them. The importance of not using flash. How to set up a simple hide and get the wildlife to come to you.
- How to use your garden or local zoo to practice wildlife photography techniques.
- Camera settings made easy. How to get the best from your images in post processing and easy edits for stunning effects.
- How to promote your work. How to join a stock library to sell your photos, and how to set up an exhibition of your work.
- How to apply the basic principals of people, portraits, wedding, travel photography and photojournalism into wildlife photography in order to improve your images. For example, how to pose your subject, gain eye contact, get down to the subject's level, instigate a reaction etc.
This 7-day seminar will be an intensive practical course on wildlife photography. Each day you will have the chance to put into practice what Patricia teaches while we are sailing or walking around the islands we visit. The day will end with a review of the photographs taken, constructive criticism, and tips on how to improve your skills on each topic covered.
- In order to ensure the Patricia's maximum attention, only 5 guests can participate each time. Be one of them!
- Welcome to the amazing world of Wildlife Photography: All you need to bring with you is the thirst for new discoveries, leaving the rest to us...
- Please note that we also organise private wildlife photography seminars upon demand.
About This Supplier
Also see tour packages in:
Europe Greece Leisure Pursuit Photography and Videography Boating and Sailing
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend