- Learn how to live in Australia's bushlands and rainforest
- Find bush tucker and hear dreaming stories
- Throw Boomerangs and Spears, alongside the Hacking River
- Visit the Garie Beach - plenty of time to swim, play Ozzie beach games, relax or sunbake. For the more adventurous, climb to the cliff-top for a breathtaking panoramic view
- Relax over a delicious, uniquely Australian picnic lunch overlooking the Royal's many beaches
- Visit the Grand Pacific Drive - take time to see this incredible area, including the distinctive Sea Cliff Bridge
- Afternoon Tea at the historic Stanwell Park, home to Lawrence Hargraves, Australia's pioneer of flight
- Depending on the day, experience a mix of other highlights, including Wattamolla, Bundeena and Audley.
- Free boomerang for every 2 bookings
- Departs: Pick up at approximately 7:30am from City, Circular Quay, Kings Cross and Sutherland, drop off at approximately 6:30pm. Please call prior to departure for exact times and locations
- What to Bring:
* Clothing appropriate for the weather
* Closed walking shoes
* Swim wear and towel
* Water (approximately 1L).
Also see tour packages in:
Australia and Oceania Australia Nature & Wildlife National Parks
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 19938
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "19938" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.