Departure to the Medina-the old Arabic city- for a walk through its beautiful, narrow and lively streets. tortuous alleys and its souks, which draw apparently an inextricable maze. The noble professions form the first belt (perfumers, booksellers, jewellers, tailors, manufacturers of chechias, sort of cap) around the big mosque. Whereas the more noisy activities are relegated to the suburb. End of the tour and return to the ship/hotel.
This day tour features:
- Big Mosque Djamaa Ez Zitouna, the Medersa(coranic school), the castle (a palace residence of one of the Arab princes)
- Tour of the bazaars for shopping, attending an exposition of native Berber carpets.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Guide service/transport service
- Tickets to historical sites/photo/video tickets.
- Services not mentioned.
- The guide will arrange all reservations necessary for the tour
- Transport: comfortable and air-conditioned VW Passat/or Toyota Prado 4WD
- Price depends on number of participants
- Payment is cash in USD on arrival.
- -Cruise ship customers : Pick up point outside of dock as i am not allowed to get inside of port(10mn walk) .Plan will be provided
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2008
Client Request Served: 49
Hello! My name is Mouelhi Ali and I am a Private Travel Guide. I graduated at the Ecole Superieure in Tunis. I have a guide license from the National Office of Tourism in Tunisia. I speak English, French, Spanish, German and Portuguese fluently. I offer my services as a local guide in Tunisia. I have been working as a...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend