- September - December
- March - May.
Lang Tang Valley: Probably one of the most beautiful places on the earth! The entire trekking gives a thrilling view of nature with colorful tamang heritage culture. Lang Tang valley trekking is one of the famous and suitable trekking trails in central region of the Nepal. It is surrounded by Langtang Himalaya range of the Himalaya peaks. It has a good viewpoint of the mountain such as Langtang, Langtang lirung, Ganesh himal, Dorje lakpa, langsisa ri and many more as well as deep George, which is made by the river. In addition, you can interact with their traditional Tamang culture along the path inside from forest.
Day 1: Arrival Kathmandu then Transfer to Hotel O/N Hotel
Day 2: Drive to Saprubensi O/N Lodge
Day 3: Trek to Lama hotel O/N lodge
Day 4: Trek to Langtang village O/N lodge
Day 5: Trek to Kyangin Gompa O/N Lodge
Day 6: Excursion Day Cherku Ri for view O/N Lodge
Day 7: Trek back to Ghodatabela O/N Lodge
Day 8: Trek to Khangjin Village O/N Lodge
Day 9: Trek back to Shaprubensi O/N Lodge
Day 10: Drive Back to Kathmandu then transfer to Hotel O/N Hotel
Day 11: Free day in Kathmandu O/N Hotel
Day 12: Final Departure.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- 1 to 4 people: $960.00 p/p
- 5 to 9 people: $915.00 p/p
- 10 to 14 people: $890.00 p/p
- Above 15 people: $845.00 p/p.
- Airport picks and drops by private vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu at 3* stander level Hotel O/N BB basis
- Accommodation in tea house runs by local people during trek
- Meals (FB)
- Experienced government license holder trek guide and porter to carry your luggage
- Group medical supplies
- All local transports
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits
- TIMS Card
- All additional government tax.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International air fare and airport departure tax
- Travelers insurance (compulsory)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- All personal expenses
- Tips to guide and porter
- All expenses due to unavoidable events (flight cancellation, personal illness, strike etc).
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2010
Client Request Served: 0
M19979 is one of the leading travels and trekking company in Nepal. The founder of this company are experienced and dedicated travel professionals, all qualified, trained and experienced in operating tourism in Nepal, India, Bhutan & Tibet. It is well reputed and renowned for its excellent services to its clients....
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend