Day 1: Drive 3-4 hours from Moshi to Lake Manyara, lunch enroute. Afternoon game drive in Lake Manyara. Overnight at Lake Manyara.
Day 2: Drive 30-60 minutes to Ngorongoro Crater. Half-day game drive in the crater. Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Crater.
Day 3: Option 1: Hiking in the morning and cultural tour in the afternoon in Karatu or Mto Wa Mbu. Option 2: Drive to Olduvai Gorge Museum and visit Maasai village. Overnight at Tarangire.
Day 4: Drive 30-60 minutes to Tarangire for morning game drive in the park. Afternoon, return to Moshi via Mto Wa Mbu and Arusha.
- You can start your safari on any day of the year.
- There is the option to visit the Bushman Tribe at Lake Eyasi for day 3 and 4. We can customize your itinerary!
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Luxury Lodges / Tented Camps:
* 1 person - $2,500
* 2 persons - $2000 p/p
* 3 persons - $1,760 p/p
* 4 persons and more - $1,520 p/p
* Single Supplement - $400
- Mid-Range Hotels / Tented Camps:
* 1 person - $2,160
* 2 persons - $1,560 p/p
* 3 persons - $1,320 p/p
* 4 persons and more - $1,220 p/p
* Single Supplement - $300
- Basic Camping:
* 1 person - $1,940
* 2 persons - $1,300 p/p
* 3 persons - $980 p/p
* 4 persons and more - $920 p/p.
• Transport with qualified driver/guide in 4x4 vehicles with viewing roof
• Camping fees or lodge accommodation
• All meals and bottled drinking water (including cook on camping safari)
• Camping equipment, where necessary
• National Park gate fees
• Park commission
• Government tax
• 2 nights lodging in Moshi - before and after the safari
• Tips for guides and cook
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Nature & Wildlife