Royal Treks route was first trekked by HRH the Prince of Wales in 1980 and hence is known as the ‘Royal Trek’. This trek commences from Pokhara, the valley of lakes offering panoramic views of the Annapurna massif as also of the Manaslu Himal. It’s an excellent trek to do as it doesn't entail any particular long walking days and there is always plenty to see. It's not a heavily trekked area, giving all its beauty to one alone. However, there is not available accommodation along the route, thus people do this treks with full camping. This is a comfortable route suitable even for the older people and to all who likes to enjoy all mix of rural social life of the mid-hill.
Day 1: Arrival and transfer to Hotel. O/N Hotel.
Day 2: Drive to Pokhara. O/N Hotel (5-6 hours).
Day 3: Drive to Kawakhola and trek to Kalikasthan. O/N Camp (4-5 hours).
Day 4: Trek to Libeni/Shaklung. O/N Camp (4-5 hours).
Day 5: Trek to Chisopani. O/N Camp (4-5 hours).
Day 6: Trek to Begnas lake. O/N Camp (3-4 hours).
Day 7: Drive Back to Pokhara and afternoon siteseeing in Pokhara city. O/N Hotel (1 hour).
Day 8: Drive back to Kathmandu. O/N Hotel.
Day 9: Sightseeing in Kathmandu. O/N Hotel.
Day 10: Departure or join extra activities.
- Airport picks and drops by private vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu at 3* stander level Hotel O/N BB basis
- One full day sightseeing in Pokhara city with guide
- Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots in Pokhara
- Full boat camping trek including dining/kitchen and toilet tent
- Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during on trek including tea, coffee
- Experienced government license holder trek guide and full camping supporter
- Accommodation, food, drinks, salary, insurance, transportation of trek guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit)
- All local transports by private car/van/bus
- All additional government tax.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International air fare and airport departure tax
- Travelers insurance (compulsory)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Bar bills, telephone bills and other personal expenses (shopping/ laundry)
- Tips to guide and porter
- All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. flight cancellation, personal illness, strike etc.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2010
M19979 is one of the leading travels and trekking company in Nepal. The founder of this company are experienced and dedicated travel professionals, all qualified, trained and experienced in operating tourism in Nepal, India, Bhutan & Tibet. It is well reputed and renowned for its excellent services to its clients....
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend