Day 1: Arrival and transfer to Hotel. O/N Hotel.
Day 2: Drive to Pokhara. O/N Hotel (5-6 hours).
Day 3: Drive to Kawakhola and trek to Kalikasthan. O/N Camp (4-5 hours).
Day 4: Trek to Libeni/Shaklung. O/N Camp (4-5 hours).
Day 5: Trek to Chisopani. O/N Camp (4-5 hours).
Day 6: Trek to Begnas lake. O/N Camp (3-4 hours).
Day 7: Drive Back to Pokhara and afternoon siteseeing in Pokhara city. O/N Hotel (1 hour).
Day 8: Drive back to Kathmandu. O/N Hotel.
Day 9: Sightseeing in Kathmandu. O/N Hotel.
Day 10: Departure or join extra activities.
- Airport picks and drops by private vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu at 3* stander level Hotel O/N BB basis
- One full day sightseeing in Pokhara city with guide
- Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots in Pokhara
- Full boat camping trek including dining/kitchen and toilet tent
- Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during on trek including tea, coffee
- Experienced government license holder trek guide and full camping supporter
- Accommodation, food, drinks, salary, insurance, transportation of trek guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit)
- All local transports by private car/van/bus
- All additional government tax.
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Nepal Outdoor: Land Rambler Hiking & Trekking Cultural Journey
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 19979
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "19979" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.