A moderate trek, begins from Lukla, requires acclimatization for the first time experiencing people. Gokyo ri offers a super view of the Mt. Everest and other giant Himalayan peaks at all directions. Gokyo Lake is also a spot to be seen as one of the special gift of nature in the high altitude region. The mountains are more spectacular, the Ngozumpa Glacier is the largest in the Nepal Himalaya and from a ridge above Gokyo, and for 8000m peaks (Cho Oyu, Everest, Lhotse and Makalu) are visible at once. The view of the tremendous ice ridge between Cho Oyu and Gyachung Kang (7922m) is one of the most dramatic panoramas in Khumbu. There are many options for additional exploration and high-altitude walking, including the crossing of Cho La, a 5420m-high pass into Khumbu however we will not cross this pass in this trek. We will come back to Lukla almost a same Trail.
Day 1: Arrival Kathmandu Airport then transfer to Hotel.
Day 2: Sightseeing Kathmandu valley. O/N Hotel.
Day 3: Fly to Lukla & Trek to Phakding. O/N Lodge.
Day 4: Trek to Namche Bazar. O/N lodge.
Day 5: Rest day At Namche (fitness day).
Day 6: Trek to Dole. O/N lodge
Day 7: Trek to Machermo. O/N lodge.
Day 8: Trek to Gokyo. O/N lodge.
Day 9: Excursion five lake (cho- you) Base camp then. O/N Gokyo.
Day 10: Earli morning Gokyo RI then Trek back to Dole. O/N Lodge.
Day 11: Trek to Namche. O/N Lodge
Day 12: Trek to Lukla. O/N Lodge.
Day 13: Fly to Kathmandu. O/N Hotel.
Day 14: Free day Kathmandu.
Day 15: Final Departure.
- Airport picks and drops by private vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu at 3* stander level Hotel O/N BB basis
- Half day sightseeing in Kathmandu city with guide
- Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots
- Accommodation in tea house runs by local people during trek
- Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during on trek including tea, coffee
- Experienced government license holder trek guide and porter to carry your luggage
- Accommodation, food, drinks, salary, insurance, transportation of trek guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit)
- All local transports by private car/van/bus.
- Domestic air fare/Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu including airport taxes
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits
- TIMS Card (Trekker’s Information Management System card)
- All additional government tax
- Domestic airfare with departure taxe.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Airfare is not included in the tour price.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- International air fare and airport departure tax
- Travelers insurance (compulsory)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Bar bills, telephone bills and other personal expenses (shopping/ laundry)
- Tips to guide and porter
- All expenses due to unavoidable events e.g. flight cancellation, personal illness, strike etc.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2010
Client Request Served: 0
M19979 is one of the leading travels and trekking company in Nepal. The founder of this company are experienced and dedicated travel professionals, all qualified, trained and experienced in operating tourism in Nepal, India, Bhutan & Tibet. It is well reputed and renowned for its excellent services to its clients....
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see tour packages in:
Outdoor: Land Rambler
Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend