Day 1: Arrival Kathmandu Airport then transfer to Hotel.
Day 2: Sightseeing Kathmandu valley. O/N Hotel.
Day 3: Fly to Lukla & Trek to Phakding. O/N Lodge.
Day 4: Trek to Namche Bazar. O/N lodge.
Day 5: Rest day At Namche (fitness day).
Day 6: Trek to Dole. O/N lodge
Day 7: Trek to Machermo. O/N lodge.
Day 8: Trek to Gokyo. O/N lodge.
Day 9: Excursion five lake (cho- you) Base camp then. O/N Gokyo.
Day 10: Earli morning Gokyo RI then Trek back to Dole. O/N Lodge.
Day 11: Trek to Namche. O/N Lodge
Day 12: Trek to Lukla. O/N Lodge.
Day 13: Fly to Kathmandu. O/N Hotel.
Day 14: Free day Kathmandu.
Day 15: Final Departure.
- Airport picks and drops by private vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu at 3* stander level Hotel O/N BB basis
- Half day sightseeing in Kathmandu city with guide
- Entrance fee of all sightseeing spots
- Accommodation in tea house runs by local people during trek
- Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during on trek including tea, coffee
- Experienced government license holder trek guide and porter to carry your luggage
- Accommodation, food, drinks, salary, insurance, transportation of trek guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit)
- All local transports by private car/van/bus.
- Domestic air fare/Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu including airport taxes
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits
- TIMS Card (Trekker’s Information Management System card)
- All additional government tax
- Domestic airfare with departure taxe.
Also see tour packages in:
Asia Nepal Outdoor: Land Rambler Hiking & Trekking
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 19979
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "19979" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.